Jarod is offline Associate Member

Angry 2nd Seizure Letter

I POSTED A THREAD A LITTLE WHILE AGO ABOUT SOME DECA GETTING SEIZED BY CUSTOMS AT THE END OF MARCH

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=50507

WELL I GOT MY SECOND LETTER SAYING IT WILL BE FORFEITED AT A HEARING....BUT THIS WAS THE REAL KICKER, ADDING INSULT TO INJURY, IF I WHAT TO DISPUTE OR ARGUE MY CLAIM I CAN PUT UP $2,500.00 OR 10% OF THE VALUE OF THE ITEMS BUT NOT LESS THAN $250.00 TO GO TO COURT....

SHIT JUST MAKES ME SICK MAN!

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I hear ya bro! Well, I'm guessing you didn't have any plans on trying to get your gear back. So the money they are wanting is irrelevant. The best thing to do is to find a source who will re-ship in the event of a seizure.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Jarod,

How long after your first siezure letter did the second letter come? I just got my first 2 weeks ago. The first one came about one month after i got my empty package.......I hate customs!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro thats a standard letter they give out explaining that if you want to claim your property than you must put go before a federal court and do so.....ive had 4 seizures and never once had to pay anything...Madmax

Madmax...oh i know bro, it is just the principle of the whole thing.

Dirk D...Well they seized it on 3/28/03 then 2 weeks later i got the first letter and i just now got the second....if that can give you any time frame

I got my siezed package, then a month later i got hte customs letter. That was 2 weeks ago. Damn, I need a job at customs Serioulsy, I just gotta make sure my wife does not get a hold of the second letter! She woudl kill me! I work 24 hr shifts and so I have a buddy intercepting the mail till the 13th of next month. From then, we have a stay at home babysitter, so intercepting the mail will not be an option then I hope it comes before then!

TY for hte info! I'll keep ya all posted on my results......I hate customs!

Forgot to add, It seems as if customs has really become tough on importing gear latley?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Dirk D.
    Forgot to add, It seems as if customs has really become tough on importing gear latley?
    Canada too...but we're legalizing pot now!!

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Im confused. So customs seizes ur package, and then your allowed to go pick it up??? WHAT??? Then whats the entire point of seizing the goddamn package if theyre just gonna give it back to you anyways?

If a substance is not scheduled, is customs allowed to seize it? Im talking about research chemicals such as IGF-1, Clomid, Letrozole , etc.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't get it back, but you can go to court and try. I've had custom look through a clomid pack, it wasn't seized.

JohnnyB

Customs will let clomid nolvadex and I think but donīt quote me on it, clenbuterol through....they are not on the banned controlled substance list...

But if its illegal... then why would they ever give you it back? Even if you goto court??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    But if its illegal... then why would they ever give you it back? Even if you goto court??
    They won't, that's the point of not claimimng it, unless of course you'd like legal charges against you.

JohnnyB

ahhh gotchya

Thread Information