Ninja is offline New Member

how does this look

week 1-8 500mg sus250 156mg parabolan 5 anavar tabs 2.5mg a day

5-8 week 8 anavar tabs 2.mg a day

novaldex 1-2 tabs 10-20mg a day

HCG 3 weeks after last sus shot.

I start in the new year my weight is 84kg and i been training for over 5 years it is my first real cycle .

PS. should i take the sus all at the time or over 2 times.

thanks for the help

pps can't i mix parabolan whit sus in the same needle?
    Last edited by Ninja; 12-08-2001 at 09:47 AM.

ptbyjason Guest
    moved and bumped for you bro

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Bump.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    First off, the Anavar dose is way to low...you need at least 30mg/Day to get decent results IMO...Second, do not use Nolvadex through out your cycle, only use it if you start to feel or se signs of gyno. Liquidex or Arimidex would be good to run through out your cycle if you are looking to eliminate chances of gyno and water retention. HCG post cycle is no good either, HC will stimulate increase in testosterone which will inhimbit LH production which is not what you want post cycle. Get Clomid and start it 3 weeks after your last shot os Sust. Inject the Sust on Monday and Thursday and yes you can mix the Para and Sust in the same syringe..What kind of Para are you using ? If it is Negma then you might want to forget about it as the chances of the amp containing real Para are close to impossable

M18

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by MUSTANG_18
    First off, the Anavar dose is way to low...you need at least 30mg/Day to get decent results IMO...Second, do not use Nolvadex through out your cycle, only use it if you start to feel or se signs of gyno. Liquidex or Arimidex would be good to run through out your cycle if you are looking to eliminate chances of gyno and water retention. HCG post cycle is no good either, HC will stimulate increase in testosterone which will inhimbit LH production which is not what you want post cycle. Get Clomid and start it 3 weeks after your last shot os Sust. Inject the Sust on Monday and Thursday and yes you can mix the Para and Sust in the same syringe..What kind of Para are you using ? If it is Negma then you might want to forget about it as the chances of the amp containing real Para are close to impossable

M18
    i cant add anything to that. ditto.

soul shaker Guest
    i thought para/fina was a bad choice for newbies. why not eq instead?
    ss

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by soul shaker
    i thought para/fina was a bad choice for newbies. why not eq instead?
    ss
    That is really an opinion rather then a fact..Some people say for newbies not to use Fina as it will shut you down hard and post cycle it will be harder to recover as fast and lead to post cycle depression but some people can deal with it..I know plenty of people who have used Tren on there first and second cycles with no problems at all...Eq is a great drug but there is no way it can compare to the results of Tren IMO

M18

Ninja is offline New Member
    thanks for the help guys ,you sure know your shit mustang

Thread Information