Ital is offline New Member

Take my T2 now or wait?

I'm on my 4th week of a test cyp only cycle and just picked up some T2. Do you think it would be best to wait intill my cycle of cyp is done or can I stack it ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doesn't really matter the esters are very similar in length.

I haven't really seen the greatest results from my test cyp.. I'm in week 4 starting monday (yesterday), would it be possible to switch to the T2 mid cycle and stop using the cyp? If so should I finish the T2 in a few weeks or ride it through for another full cycle? If so I'd have to get some more, all I got is 1 10ml vial of the T2.. I think the test cyp I got is bunk and would like to stop using it if possible.. Could I stop using the cyp flat out since I think its bunk and wait to start another cycle in a few weeks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My friend said to wait a week then drop the cyp and finish off with the T2 but I dont really trust his opionion..Any suggestions would really help.

I was talking to a friend and he suggested to maybe take 4 weeks off now and then start the Brovel for 4 weeks after my 4 weeks off then start the clomid .. so it would be like this

Weeks 1-4 Cyp (I'm on my fourth week now)

Weeks 4-8 Nothing

Weeks 8-12 400mg T2

Weeks 12-14 Clomid

Thread Information