Thread: Test Question

lookinginfla is offline New Member

Test Question

I am going to be doing an eq/winny/cytomel /clen cycle. I was thinking about running very low dosage of test cyponiate the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle. My main reason for using it is for it regeneration use. I am thinking of running it like this.

1-12 Eq
    4-10winny
    6-12 Test Cyp
    1-8 cytomel
    1-12 clen 2wks on/2wks off
    clomid post cycle

Stats

6'5 285 about 20-25% body fat
    will get down to 15-18% prior to cycle
    this seems to be my wall, everytime I hit it I cant go any further without sacrificing muscle and strength.
    I am looking for quality lean muscle, mass and strength are not in my goals. I am pretty succesful at gaining both naturally.

I have several questions

1. If I use low dosages 200-300mg can I avoid most side effects,including, sterility,water retention and gyno.
    2. With such a low dose would I see some of the regenaration effects, because I am planning on working out 2 times a day at the end of the cycle.
    3. I have heard very conflicting reporst about t4 I have tons of it and planned on using it, alot say its worthless others say as long as you take it in higher dosages than t3 it is similar in effectivness. I also read that if you us taurine with t3 it will help t4 be converted easier. So could i supplement with large dosages of tauring while using t4.
    4.I am not sure if I am predisposed for hair loss and I am concerned about it with using the winny, I have never lost hair but I dont have a strong hair line. My dad and his dad have a full head and are 53 and 80 respectively. My moms dad is semi bald but the rest of my moms family have hair. Should I be concerned, can I pre-empt this or do I have to wait to see if it will have an effect on me?

thanks in advance for any help

lookinginfla is offline New Member
    Is it the time of night i post, I never get any damn responses?

j4uice is offline New Member
    i would start the test from the begining of the cycle

Jaandost is offline New Member
    run the test for the entire duration. 6 weeks is a short duration for cyp as it is one of the longer esters. it could take as long as 2 to 3 weeks before you see its benefits. also if your looking to lean up then prop may be an alternative for your test.....even-so your dosage is very low. you will see minimul sides on only 200 mg test per week but you wont see much benefit either. why end the winnie in week 10? push it up a few weeks and end it just prior to clomid therapy.......2 to 3 weeks after ending cyp and eq. do you really want to run winnie and train twice daily? as far as hair loss........if you are predisposed then it may speed up the process as it does to me. there are products which will slow the process.

what dosages are you planning on running for the rest? how many cycles do you have under your belt? most importantly.....what does your cardio and diet routine look like.........??

POSH is offline Member
    I am not positive about this, but it would be worth a little research. I am pretty sure your not supposed to stay on eq or cytomel that long. If I remember correctly the t3 is only supposed to be ran for 4 to 6 weeks max. I would definately run test all the way through, though. I don't really start to get good gains until around my 5th to 7th week of test, but that is just me. If you are going to be at 15% bodyfat, I would keep that remaining bodyfat to kind of breed the muscle that you are going to be growing and then cut off all of the fat with the t3 at the end. If you are concerned about the bloating with the test, liquidex has done alot to help me. You can run it all of the way through your cycle. That would take care of the gyno (hopefully) and the bloating. As far as hair loss and being sterile. Well the hair loss you will know at the end of your cycle if that is a factor. I use propecia, but I don't know how that and winny go together. The sterile issue as far as I know will go back to normal after your cycle. Just don't expect to make any babys in that 12 weeks. Actually you should try with your girl and be fucking 4 times a day and act like you don't know why. Enjoy yourself, but watch it if you are taking proviron , hcg , clomid, etc. at the end. Thats when she should go back on the pills if you know what I mean. Hope this was of some help.

POSH

Jaandost is offline New Member
    posh........not to but in but eq needs to be run for a long duration to see benefits from it...........

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but I feel like being a dick today.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=53999

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    About the test bro, Your best bet would be to simply run it at 400-500mg/wk, and the EQ at least 400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Even at a smaller dose, the test will still inhibit your natural test production and could induce some of the side effects without providing all of the benefits that it should. If your going to use it, use it right and get the maximum benefits available. The increase in side effects between the two dose should be negligable.

As far as hairloss, the only way to know if it will accelerate the proccess is to try it. If you're not up for experimenting on your head, get some Propecia or other similar hair loss drug and start it 3-4 weeks before your cycle begins. This should hold back any unwelcomed hairstyle changes!

-moto

Thread Information