nixonc is offline Junior Member

Exclamation winny only or ad sus

i have been off my last course for 2 months now... i want to start a winnie only course at 50mg e/d for 6 weeks i have the bulk im happy with now and just want to harden it up would it help to add a test such as sus with it or is it ok on its own.
    i will also be taking xerdrine... i have cleaned up my diet and also started light cardio for 30 mins 3 times a week b4 breakfast..

has any one got any suggestions...

chinups Guest
    I would go with a low calorie/low carb diet and do eca with winny...You should lose fat and maintain muscle. That is what you are looking for right?

yep thanks for the help i just needed to back my self up..... i will be injecting one day and drinking the 2nd day with grape fruit juice... i this a good idea or shall i inject every day......

this will be first time using winney but i have researched it for over 7 months......

chinups Guest
    If you can I would shoot it, that would be best but it is alot of shots. Personally I am going to do ed for the lst two weeks and now that I have a few shots under my belt I may just do ed shots. Where are you shooting. I have done shoulders,ass and tricep.....All were pretty easy

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    when I inject winny I go 75mg EOD to cut down on shots. also, you may want to run the sust to help with your joints since winny can cause joint pain, at least it does for me.

chinups Guest
    yo ripped, how do you do it with a 50 mg zambon amp?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess that could get a little trickey huh?!
    I usually run the 50ml Jug of UpJohn labs Winny...

greatinflate is offline Junior Member
    after 3 bulking test based cycles i have the same goal you do. maintain size, harden up. im using 50 mg winny tabs everyday for 30 days. so far after 10 days i can say although my weight hasnt went down, i am harder and leaner. the best comparison i give to what winny tabs give you is a "jolt" like ripped fuel or something 1.5 to 3 hours after you take em. so i try to train then. i split it up 25 mg in am and another 25 in early evening.some may say im wasting time and money using only winny tabs but im quick to remind them i have nothing to LOSE, and besides i got them for next to nothing. good luck to you.

thanx greatinflate i will be starting monday can't wait for the hardness to kick in.... do the weight training pumps last longer on winnie.....

thanks everyone who posted i will let you know the results with a few b4 and after photos come on the next six weeks......

greatinflate is offline Junior Member
    i think the pumps themselves are more intense and the come quicker.

Thread Information