bigdan is offline New Member

when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

whats up guys,
    It's my 4th week on eq at 400ml per week and enanthate at 500 a week for 11 weeks and im not really seeing any weight gain or size/strenght. I know that you are supposed to wait untill 4 weeks till it kicks in but it feels like forever. Can someone suggest something else for the cycle like maybe winstrol or prop or dbol or should i bump up the dosage or make it longer than 11 weeks maybe 16weeks instead i dunno know someone plz help.
    heres my stats and history:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=52627

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    If you are not seeing any results then the gear you got is shit, or your training and diet is not right.

It doesn't take 4 weeks to see results. You should see results right away but minimal. When the guys say it takes 4 weeks they mean that in 4 weeks the levels in your body are at a peak.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

Originally posted by bigdan
    whats up guys,
    It's my 4th week on eq at 400ml per week and enanthate at 500 a week for 11 weeks and im not really seeing any weight gain or size/strenght. I know that you are supposed to wait untill 4 weeks till it kicks in but it feels like forever. Can someone suggest something else for the cycle like maybe winstrol or prop or dbol or should i bump up the dosage or make it longer than 11 weeks maybe 16weeks instead i dunno know someone plz help.
    It's only your 4th week. The EQ should kick in around the 7th or 8th week and the enanthate you should start seing something soon. The AS you're taking hav long half-lifes so they will take a while beforw you start seeing results from them.

Bullshit,

You start seeing results in strength in your second week and it builds as you get farther into your cycle. That is how it has been for every cycle I have done and if you don't have these results then you either don't know your body well enough or the shit you got sucks. I am 30 years old. I started training when I was 14 years old. I did my first cycle when I was 27. And I took me about 12 years b-4 I figured out my body to the science. And everyones body is different.

And I does not take 7-8 weeks too see results from EQ.

Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 05-28-2003 at 08:12 AM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is a slow ester so for me I usually don't really "FEEL" it until after four or even five weeks. but for this reason I also run it 14 wks. you should start noticing the TEST real soon, within the next few days. I know what you mean though,,, your thinkin "LETS GET IT ON!!"
    Your dosages look fine, just be patient, it's going to work.

let me suggest some D-bol at the front end of your next cycle to jump start your gains..
    ~R

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    A. what type of gear do you have?
    B The esters are pretty long but you should be starting to feel them about now. EQ you should feel in 2-3 weeks.
    You can do 2 things bump up your doses or add in something else but that still does not answer the ? if your gear is real or not....
    Don't tell me it's QV...lots of bunk stuff out there right now.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread goes agains the grain here, but i havn't seen noticable gains until the last 3 weeks (currently in week 9 of 15 weeks of enth/eq).

the hunger has came and went until now, but the last 3 days have been ridiculous since i shove ungodly amounts of chicken and tuna down my throat and 30 minutes later i am hungry.

i am on the same dosages as you are (400mg/eq 500mg/enth) and my brands are both QV.

if u are a bigger boy it may take longer, but i have gained around 14lbs of lean mass so far and i still have a ways to go.

just be patient and stick with your training and you will feel it soon hopefully.

all my gear is qv and it is definately real i checked all of it out here. Anyone suggest something else to add on to it. Only effect that im getting is the pumps during a work out but that is about it.

chevy44 is offline Member
    well since its qv then double check if the hologram is reflective, if it is than its good! the qv fakes are SOO CLOSE to the real ones!

no i did the holograms are reflective the batch no's are right and the corners of the labels are rounded and the box has instructions on it. there 100% legit

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    braz bro iut varies form person to person ,iot takes me alot longer to feel shit them most pf my freinds,ussually like 4th week till i strt noticing ,round week 6 it hits me like freight train !

i really hope that is the case

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Braz_Machine
    Bullshit,

You start seeing results in strength in your second week and it builds as you get farther into your cycle. That is how it has been for every cycle I have done and if you don't have these results then you either don't know your body well enough or the shit you got sucks. I am 30 years old. I started training when I was 14 years old. I did my first cycle when I was 27. And I took me about 12 years b-4 I figured out my body to the science. And everyones body is different.

And I does not take 7-8 weeks too see results from EQ.

Braz_Machine
    well bro good for you, but it doesnt mean that you are the norm even with dbol it takes me 2 -3 weeks to see a noticeable strength increase now i start gaining weight very quick from it but strength comes alot slower. and while my diet is not perfect it is far from being bad i eat too many calories and too much protein more than likely
    so calm down bro and dont start dissing the guy saying he is doing something wrong until you know his diet and everything else first
    JLI

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

Originally posted by TheMudMan

It's only your 4th week. The EQ should kick in around the 7th or 8th week and the enanthate you should start seing something soon. The AS you're taking hav long half-lifes so they will take a while beforw you start seeing results from them.
    FYI--Half-life has absolutely nothing to do with bio-availability!

Re: Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

Originally posted by mammoth

So the half-life has nothing to do with how long the drug stays in your system?

Re: Re: Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

So the half-life has nothing to do with how long the drug stays in your system?
    bi·o·a·vail·a·bil·i·ty __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(b--vl-bl-t)
    n.

The degree to which or rate at which a drug or other substance is absorbed or becomes available at the site of physiological activity after administration.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bio·a·vaila·ble (-l-bl) adj.

half-life (hflf, häf-)
    n.

Biology.
    a. The time required for half the quantity of a drug or other substance deposited in a living organism to be metabolized or eliminated by normal biological processes. Also called biological half-life.
    b. The time required for the radioactivity of material taken in by a living organism to be reduced to half its initial value by a combination of biological elimination processes and radioactive decay.

Understand now??

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    EQ- 4-5wks in most
    Enan- 3-4wks in most.

I'd say your diet is at fault if the gear is good. Put up your diet, height, weight.

Pics of the gear if you got'em

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

bi·o·a·vail·a·bil·i·ty __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(b--vl-bl-t)
    n.

The degree to which or rate at which a drug or other substance is absorbed or becomes available at the site of physiological activity after administration.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bio·a·vaila·ble (-l-bl) adj.

half-life (hflf, häf-)
    n.

Biology.
    a. The time required for half the quantity of a drug or other substance deposited in a living organism to be metabolized or eliminated by normal biological processes. Also called biological half-life.
    b. The time required for the radioactivity of material taken in by a living organism to be reduced to half its initial value by a combination of biological elimination processes and radioactive decay.

Understand now??
    Yep.

Just trying to learn. Thanks!

The science of bodybuilding and strength training has to be so perfect to get the max gains out of your cycle it can sometimes get very stressfull.

For example if I train and eat exactally how I planed it out on paper then every week I am stronger, bigger, and leaner. If I miss one meal out of the day then the muscle group I trained is more sore than usuall and do not heal and grow like they would have if I didn't f**k up my diet.

If I don't sleep enough my muscles don't heal and grow like they would have if I would have slept like I should have.

If I don't do my planned diet, training, and rest like it should be then my body and workouts are either the same as the week b-4 or worse.

My point is.....is your diet, training, and rest have to be perfect to get the maximum gains out of your cycle. But be carefull not to under eat. You have to eat twice as much clean food to get the calories and protein as you would eating bad. I try to eat 800 - 1000 cal and 60g of protein each meal and eat 5-6 meals like this a day. You have to eat in meals, you can't snack on crumbs all day and think you are eating enough it doesn't work that way you have to eat big meals about every 3 hours. Try this for one week and you will notice your muscles healing in half the time and you will feel like you are growing every day and you are. Soon you will feel like you are HHH.

Not trying to dis anyone just trying to help.

Later
    Braz_Machine

The science of bodybuilding and strength training has to be so perfect to get the max gains out of your cycle it can sometimes get very stressfull.

For example if I train and eat exactally how I planed it out on paper then every week I am stronger, bigger, and leaner. If I miss one meal out of the day then the muscle group I trained is more sore than usuall and do not heal and grow like they would have if I didn't f**k up my diet.

If I don't sleep enough my muscles don't heal and grow like they would have if I would have slept like I should have.

If I don't do my planned diet, training, and rest like it should be then my body and workouts are either the same as the week b-4 or worse.

My point is.....is your diet, training, and rest have to be perfect to get the maximum gains out of your cycle. But be carefull not to under eat. You have to eat twice as much clean food to get the calories and protein as you would eating bad. I try to eat 800 - 1000 cal and 60g of protein each meal and eat 5-6 meals like this a day. You have to eat in meals, you can't snack on crumbs all day and think you are eating enough it doesn't work that way you have to eat big meals about every 3 hours. Try this for one week and you will notice your muscles healing in half the time and you will feel like you are growing every day and you are. Soon you will feel like you are HHH.

Not trying to dis anyone just trying to help.

Later
    Braz_Machine

i usually have about 2 or 3 protein shakes a day iso-pure 50grams of protein along with 5 or 6 big meals usually consisting of steak, chicken, eggs, turkey or tuna and i've been eating very clean. Honestly i've probally gain around 4 pounds of lean mass maybe day by day it varies.

longhornDr is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

huh?

Half-life has everything to do with bio-availability, as per your own definition.

Re: Re: Re: Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

Originally posted by longhornDr

huh?

Half-life has everything to do with bio-availability, as per your own definition.
    OMG...ok explain to me how you came to that conclusion!

In simple terms the bio-availability is the rate at which a drug is absorbed (ready to become effective). The Half-life is the rate at which the drug is metabolized (no longer effective). The half-life of a drug doesn't always determine it's bio-availability.

TheMudMan--sorry if I sounded like a smart-ass!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Re: when the hell is this kickin in???do i need more juice

Originally posted by bigdan
    whats up guys,
    NO, you should not bump up the dosage. Stop being impatient, bro. Gear helps you, but it does not make you huge over night.

Make sure you're eating, resting and lifting correctly before you start messing with your dosage. Besides, if you're not getting results on 400mg of EQ and 500mg of test every week, then the gear is bad or you are trying to grow on bad eating, resting and lifting habbits.

Regarding Testosterone enanthate :
    Generally people feel an increase in sex drive within 2-3 weeks and start to feel all the effects (bloat, strength, pump, etc) within 3-4 weeks. It does not happen immediately.

Regarding EQ:
    Most people who have used EQ will mention that they start to feel the hunger pangs within 3-5 weeks, but they don't feel any effects until week 4-8. Since, for most people who post on the boards, EQ kicks in so late in the cycle, some have considered running longer cycles when using EQ.

Best of luck growing, bro. Work hard.

TheMudMan--sorry if I sounded like a smart-ass!
    No problem at all bro. Like I said I'm here to learn.

No problem at all bro. Like I said I'm here to learn.
    As am I!!

Thread Information