Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Angry 46 amps seized in customs

I just had 24 amps of Sust and 22 amps of Test Prop, Seized in customs. Plus I have 60cc of oils and 550 tabs yet to come from another source. I placed this order on April 17. If this gets seized in customs then I am going to take into concideration of hanging up the belt and doing it all natural.

The bad thing about it is out of all I had ordered I have 4 guys who already prepaid me for their gear. Now I have to show them the customs letters and tell them their is nothing I can do about it.

Fu**en customs

Later,
    Braz_Machine

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    your source should resend with the letter
    JLI

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Cool

It sucks but everytime you order international they can open your package.
    If the other stuff gets seized or held up I would watch for a controlled delivery.
    Remember customs sends copies of all seizure records to the local city police on the addy of the seizure.
    Be safe.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Local police could watch you take the package from your mailbox into your home....Now they have possession and could raid your home....and since you have such a large amount they can charge you with a whole lot of charges especially intent to distribute.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, I'll bet you ordered from a "hot" country didn't you?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by mista flex

They can just watch you? They don't have to hand it to you ? If they do search your house, is it just your belongings or the whole house?
    Your property if you own your home.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by jleighty17
    your source should resend with the letter
    JLI
    Your source doesn't resend with customs letter?

JohnnyB

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get a po box if your source does resend, IMHO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    go domestic

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    I have had good luck with domestic, including remailers. Trying international for pills only this time, hope it comes through ok.

Police prey upon the average joe not knowing his rights and what constitutes illegal activity and possession....NO THEY DO NOT NEED TO HAND A DAMN THING TO YOU.....Know that old expression "possession is nine tenths of the law" well it almost is just that.....you take the package with contraband, i.e. illegal items, it is in your possession now they have you and now have probable cause to get a warrant for a search or if they already have on it can now be acted upon.....

Do not sign for or pick up anything....get a P.O. Box.....I would not use a Mailbox Etc. box or anything likethat because that can set up a sting situation as well....P.O. box is the safest bet and still be wary when you pick up anything....

Originally posted by mista flex

They can just watch you? They don't have to hand it to you ? If they do search your house, is it just your belongings or the whole house?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Never had a problem with international orders until 2 months ago... Almost any overseas source will resend with proof of seizure.. Some will even take your word for it without a letter if they know you good enough...

Get a new addy and try to have it reshipped... Tell your boys to hold tight... You're the one taking all the chances having it shipped to you, not them... They have to understand that....

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    One of my sources resent my product. I gave him a different address and hope to see it in 2-4 weeks.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

AtomicWedgie is offline New Member
    What happens to this package after it gets seized? Does it get returned to the sender?

Do they send it with any type of insurance or global tracking number or just regular internation mail delievery?

So I guess customs can only inspect so many packages, Does it come down "just being lucky" if your gear comes thru?

there are various factors that come into play, was it packaged carefully, is it sent from someone on the customs watch list and thing s of that nature after that then it is just an odds game

Originally posted by AtomicWedgie
    What happens to this package after it gets seized? Does it get returned to the sender?

Do they send it with any type of insurance or global tracking number or just regular internation mail delievery?

So I guess customs can only inspect so many packages, Does it come down "just being lucky" if your gear comes thru?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I really dont think there is a "customs watch list of addy's". I have had about 6 packs total in the past 8 months seized. But whats amazing is that I just received 4 more packs from a different source just better packing. Came through the same port and everything. So I think if they flagged my addy I would not have gottan these 4 other packs. It really is a hit or miss game. Is it true about customs sending seizure letters to the local police. If so my local cops got to have my addy memorized by now..lol.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn customs STORM TROPPERS I TELL YOU !

Thread Information