blizzard is offline Associate Member

when we got old???

well bros!ı love this board incredibly thats why ı cant help myself lookıng it everyday.above all I'd like to thank all the bros for their patience among my questions!!! SOME PEOPLE IN THE GYM SAY THAT WHEN AS USERS GOT OLD THEIR SEXUAL ACTIVITY WILL STOP EARLY THAN THE OTHER MALES??IS THAT SO COMMENTS PLEASE...THANKS FROM NOW ON

HONESTLY BRO IN MY GYM EVERYBODY USES AS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE BUT THEY PROTECT THEMSELVES SAYING "I DUN USE AS MATE I ATE AND PUMPED DORKS USE IT MY MUSCLES ARE PERMANENT NOW U TIGHT ASS GET AWAY THIS BENCH I HAVE 2 MORE SETS!" goes like this bros then ı keep on workıng, thinking when ı got back home my friends are waiting at board!!ıt has really a synergetic effect than ephedrine!!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, since you're from Turkey...I'll try to work with you here.

Sexual activity depends on how many cycles, and how high of doses it was if you lose sexual 'stimulation'. If you're on a gram basically year round of test. . .and you all of a sudden stop when you get older, of course you are going to lose testosterone , therefore... with it goes, muscle mass, sexual appetite, oh...did i already say muscles? There are things you can do to prevent this, such as taking frequent breaks b/w cycles, and using moderate doses. Hope that helped on that subject.

Now, as far as your tight and pumped gym buddy tells you to get off the bench because he has two more sets. You take a 45lb place and slap him across the face with it, then we'll see who's bench it is.

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: when we got old???

Originally posted by blizzard
    SOME PEOPLE IN THE GYM SAY THAT WHEN AS USERS GOT OLD THEIR SEXUAL ACTIVITY WILL STOP EARLY THAN THE OTHER MALES??IS THAT SO COMMENTS PLEASE...THANKS FROM NOW ON

I don't believe that for a second. What about the rebound effect (greater gains than normal, greater sex drive, etc.) that we experience after the "crash?" The only difference I can think of is that we may mentally compare our sex drives of when we were young and on a cycle to being off and older (but completely normal). We drove the decked out BMW with nitrous, so it may just seem our cars are a lot slower now than they were before, but actually no different than anyone else as they get older.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as long as you use sensible dosages and only stay on for 10 weeks at a time , you will be fine. arnold has 5 or 6 kids and doesnt seem to be having any problems. i could name numerous guys from the old days who have large familys. there's always a drop in sex drive when you first get off, but thats why we use clomid, to help kick our natural test production back in. so i wouldnt sweat it bro.

as far as hitting the guy in the head with a 45lb plate( poppa pump) thats probably not a good idea. i am sure turkish prisons are a mutha!!!!

glad you like the board, for the most part, we are all willing to help you out. we can get past the language barrier. stick around!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigkev
    as long as you use sensible dosages and only stay on for 10 weeks at a time , you will be fine. arnold has 5 or 6 kids and doesnt seem to be having any problems. i could name numerous guys from the old days who have large familys. there's always a drop in sex drive when you first get off, but thats why we use clomid, to help kick our natural test production back in. so i wouldnt sweat it bro.

as far as hitting the guy in the head with a 45lb plate( poppa pump) thats probably not a good idea. i am sure turkish prisons are a mutha!!!!

glad you like the board, for the most part, we are all willing to help you out. we can get past the language barrier. stick around!
    I agree pretty much. Arnold has had some heart complications but bear in mind that he started way too young at 16. THAT can cause serious and permanent damage.

DUTCHBBUILDER is offline New Member
    Merhabalar nasilisin????

ben iyiyim hollandada kaliyorum ama Turkum.

Selamlar Oguzhan

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by DUTCHBBUILDER
    Merhabalar nasilisin????

Selamlar Oguzhan
    And WTF was that. HMMM
    Just to let you know, we don't have automatic english translator built in on this site.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    what are the moderate and sensible dosages that
    you would recommend to avoid this problem from
    happening?

righton is offline Senior Member

Talking

well,having been on and off the gear for the last 8 yrs.
    i haven't had much of a problem after the 1st week,and i'm 38!!

i do hcg and clo and everything is great(my g/f who is 11 yrs younger says so anyways.)

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by DUTCHBBUILDER
    Merhabalar nasilisin????

Selamlar Oguzhan

ihduyuf mjiuytb shyty iaudm ahge idh!!!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe a lady said "ahge"

Thread Information