whackedmytoe is offline New Member

Cycle Q/A; Deca dick...adding test cyp.; dosage ???

Currently taking 200mg Deca every three days, now on day 28 of cycle. Experiencing "Deca Dick"; MD recommends adding Test Cyp. to the mix at 150mg per week to bounce the johnson back in play, adding estrogen inbibitors.

?1 .I'm not sure that at that level (150mg/week) inhibitors are needed, however the base dosage will be 750mg/week...the hairy edge; your thoughts?

?2. At what level of test cyp. does the johnson respond too...as I am not interesting in gaining mass that will disappear after the cycle that is so common with test.

?3. On a sustained run of 150mg a week of test cyp., how long would this be functional? Current plan is to stay on the Deca for 16 weeks before switching to a Winstrol +Clen cycle, with an HCG span before starting.

I am not a high level bodybuilder, more of a strength athlete trying to return to form and overcome a few injuries (knee, shoulder). I'll be 40 in Sept., and simply seek to gain quality mass (keep it) whiel keeping the joints lubed.

**By the way, Deca has noticably improved joint lubrication in my DJD (degenerative joint disease...too many surgeries and no cartlidge) knee, and so far has offered nice strength gains. Bench for example has improved in 28 days from 225x5 to 275x5 for 4 sets; military press from 185x5 to 225x5. No change in body fat comp. for the most part, which I need to alter...too much chunk.

I look forward to your responses...thanks!

Harley

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    test doesnt give u gains u cant keep, but i say around 250 mg/s os test is good. u get deca dick no matter what u take, like me! i take .5 g of test/ew and 400 mg/deca/ew and my boy has gone from like 6 to 3, but at the end he comes back to like 6.5,,,,,,,, more !!!!

whackedmytoe is offline New Member

hmmm

So the test doesn't help with the anti-wood issue during your cycle?

I was hoping to hear differnet , but hey, I haven't tried it.

You say you get back more post cycle? Interesting.

Thanks for the post!

Thread Information