MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

nolva and gains hindering

how many 1 of u experienced gains hindering while on nolva? i want to use it combined with proviron from the begining of my dbol /test cycle
    10mg nolva/50mg proviron coz i dont like to see gyno symtoms and u se anti-est should i droped and keep the proviron or the gains that will hinder are all water and bloat gains???

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    It wont hinder if you drop the dosage. The only reason it hinders is it minimizes water retention and that is some noticable size, however, it is easier to build muscle with a greater water retention. There wont be huge differences. You really dont need nolva and proviron . Proviron should be fine by itself with only d-bol and test.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    blakyr, I thought it hindered gains because it blocks some of your receptors from being used. But I know alot of people who run nolva throughout their cycle, ask OG about it (he does I think).

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    blakyr, I thought it hindered gains because it blocks some of your receptors from being used. But I know alot of people who run nolva throughout their cycle, ask OG about it (he does I think).
    Hey bro, iv run 20mgs of Nolv throughout all my cycles and i can say iv seen very little if any hindrance of gains from it. My first cycle i gained over 20lbs running 20mgs of Nolv. However i wouldnt recommend running proviron and Nolv together. Using both can shut down ur estragen functions and u need some to grow. If ur worried about gyno then id go with the Nolv, if ur not then id go with the proviron but only if ur running test in ur cycle.

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The only gains that will be inhibited are estrogenic gains such as water which are lost after cycles end anyway. Yes, the scale grows faster when your not using ancilleries throughout, but the scale is going to drop what would have been kept off if the nolva was taken

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by OGPackin

Hey bro, iv run 20mgs of Nolv throughout all my cycles and i can say iv seen very little if any hindrance of gains from it. My first cycle i gained over 20lbs running 20mgs of Nolv. However i wouldnt recommend running proviron and Nolv together. Using both can shut down ur estragen functions and u need some to grow. If ur worried about gyno then id go with the Nolv, if ur not then id go with the proviron but only if ur running test in ur cycle.

OG
    u mean the proviron alone can do the trick...and i can keep nolva in hand in case

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FitnessGuy

u mean the proviron alone can do the trick...and i can keep nolva in hand in case
    Yes the proviron alone should do the trick. Personally i prefer Nolv but u should be good to go either way.

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 05-28-2003 at 04:18 PM.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    It wont hinder if you drop the dosage. The only reason it hinders is it minimizes water retention and that is some noticable size, however, it is easier to build muscle with a greater water retention. There wont be huge differences. You really dont need nolva and proviron. Proviron should be fine by itself with only d-bol and test.
    actually the reason they say it effects your gains is because of effects on IGF-1 which i think is negligable
    JLI

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    It dont. Its silly nonsence. AS someone just said, the amount of IGF dropped is insignificant IMO.

I always run it. Even if it added 5lbs without it, I still would. No reason to risk cardiovascular disease or gyno when you dont need to.

Thread Information