jholl is offline Junior Member

endurance cycle advice, low-dose test + primo

looking for a little advice on an endurance cycle. Main goal is to improve recovery time between workouts (mostly running, biking and swimming), as well as add a little strength and endurance. Don't want to put on much weight at all but i wouldn't complain about a few pounds of muscle. I have done a few cycles in the past but they have all been for bodybuilding goals...I am thinking low-dose test cyp (200-250mg per week) + some schering primo at 300ish mg per week. Was originally thinking 200 per week for the primo but i am worried that i won't notice much of anything, but then again with the test maybe 200 would be ok. I've been thinking 12 weeks on the primo, starting the test at week 2 and running it for the remaining 10 weeks. Please let me know what you think, and mainly advice on the dosage of the primo if you have any experience with it i'd love to hear. also have some experience with tbol and was thinking about adding that at a low dose but don't want to put too many compounds in there.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I don't like aas for any type of cardio/endurance work. The most beneficial compound I ever used for that type of thing was HGH at a moderate dose. This was during my military days so it was stuff like 6-8 mile runs across terrain, road marches, high intensity crossfit type training. Results may vary. just my 2 cents

Bert is offline Senior Member
    What about epo?

jholl is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the advice alpha. and yea i've been wanting to try EPO but everything i read says it is pretty dangerous and i honestly would have no idea what i'm doing.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That cycle just seems like a waste of time.

Thread Information