Mike21 is offline Junior Member

Is my QV enan. real or fake?

I got a bottle of QV enan. 250 and the hologram is reflective and when I peel is back there is dots underneath also the edges of the tag are round and not squared but one thing I wonder about is, is the exp date suppose to be printed and the lic #? Lic # reads QVE-004. They are both printed and not stamped. Also under the QV 250 is reads Reg S.A.G.A.R. Q-0007-007. I believed it was real untill I took my first 2 shots. Then I believed it was bad shit after I injected 2 cc's the first shot for the first week because the next 2 or 3 days after, I got a temp of 101 to 102 and would get the chills n shit at night. Also my muscle was soreer than sore. I could barely walk due to my ass being so sore and I mean barely! It went away after about 5 days. Then the next week I took 2 more cc's because I told my self it wasnt the the juice and thought that I was just getting sick. So anyways went with 2 more cc's and the same shit happened. So I came to the conclusion that it was the test. But could it be because I was a stupid ass and injected 500mgs in one shot? I had done one cycle about 2 years before this one of testosterona 200 and had no problems and I ran 2 cc's a weeks all in one shot and ran it for 5 weeks.(got gains but know it was a pointless cycle) So my questions is do you think the shit was bunk or just that my body wasnt used to having some much testosterone at once and once my body reacted, it reacted by trying to burn it out by making me sick? Thanks a lot. Any help would be great. Since then I have not really trusted any QV products but heae they have some of the best grade in mexico.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That sounds legit bro. I'm sure they are legit...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Looks like you got a little case of test flu. Pretty common. Just finish it up, it takes at least 3 weeks to kick in.

Question

one more question. The last shot I took out of it was about 2 1/2 months ago. Is it ok to use it still?

G-S Guest
    Yes, and if you peeled the hologram back and had dots, it's legit. The pain itself tells me its also legit.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can check the website http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm

JohnnyB

Thanks a lot fella's

Thread Information