rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Too much Test? Help with Correct Doses!

Guys this may not be a major concern but I'll ask anyways, never hurts to have too much information.

I am getting ready to bulk up a little, hopefully a lot. I am peaked out naturally and have done 1 cycle of Test200 (2cc's/week) I grew some but now I have more gear and more desire.

I am planning this : Test 600mg/week and Deca 200mg/week. Anyone suggest anything else with this, other than orals?

My Stats : 6"2 207 8.5%BF and 23 years old.

Thanks Guys!

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I'd say go with 500 mg test eth/week and 300-400 mgs Deca /week... Eat a lot, keep the protiens up and you'll grow just fine! Oh and get ahold of some anti-e's!

I have some Clomid, you would do more Deca right? Interesting, but the Deca is a little more scarce than the Test right now for me!

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    No during the course of the week you would do more Test...

Test eth 500/week
    Deca 300/week

Clomid is good, I tend to think nolva works a lil better w/ test. just my opinion..

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, you can leave the TEST @600mg wk, but bump the deca to 300mg wk. and yes, get some anti-e.
    also, if you have the $$, wouldn't hurt to put 4-6wks of D-bol at the front.. 30mg ED should do you great.
    ~R

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rockstarz_g
    I have some Clomid, you would do more Deca right? Interesting, but the Deca is a little more scarce than the Test right now for me!
    Do you have enough clomid for post cycle therapy ?

All depends how much gear you have, but you will need 3 to 4 weeks worth with the deca if you are running it till the end of the cycle.

300/100/50

Ok, I have about 24CC of Test for my eight week cycle. But I only have about 8cc of the Deca . That's why I have to only do 1cc/week.
    I have some DBols but I'm going to hold off. I get a little weird about being puffy

Thanks, keep the good inputs coming

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    I'd hold off and get more deca . Run the cycle 12 wks. That amount of deca will shut you down but the gains may not stay,that all depends on you, workout & feedup. Personally i'd run it 12 wks. 500 test,400 deca & 35mg dbol 6wks upfront. Get more shit.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i am running a cycle about the same except 25mgs/day of dbol . first time with the deca but i have been told a few times front load about 600mgs then roll around 300-400mgs/week. i use cyponate because my body grows like mad on that shit. an important thing to remember is that although most on here definatley know there shit your body is yours and only you will know how it responds so you may have to make changes yourself throughout your cycle

Thread Information