manveer1 is offline Associate Member

anavar critique. long time reader

Hello
    Read this forum every day, rarely post now.
    Will be doing 6 or 8 weeks anavar , depending on feedback, 50mg tablets a day.
    Done a few cycles of anavar, love it. If I take with test will do 400 a week. Most likely won't because what I and many others have found is that with test - during cyCle you don't feel Suppressed. However takes long time to recover libido wise anyway.
    However a cycle without test just anavar, will make u feel more suppressed on cycle, however a lot easier to recover from just anavar.

Anyways. What is the best non jittery fat loss product to take with this cycle? (not clen etc), stuff which can buy online. Will definitely be using fat loss product.

Late 20s
    12% body fat
    6 ft 0

Pct Clomid and Nolva have 6 weeks worth of each. Thank you

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This forum will not suggest any oral only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    This forum will not suggest any oral only cycle.
    Did you not read what I said. Search "this forum" and u will see brilliant write ups on BOTH benefit and cons of oral only or oral with test. I summed it up quite well in my original post. I can get test easily and may still get it.

Views guys/ ladies?on the fat loss non jittery products, and as Kre Alkalyn is creatine without the bloat shall I use that during cycle?
    I know anavar and creatine work well together

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you run an Anavar only cycle???? Not worth the risks. You're still getting shutdown and the results are not worth the risk. Add Test and call it a day.

I've placed an order for test, just now.

2other queries I have - non jittery Fat loss supplement? And my kre alkakyn creatine question above.,.

Please respond guys

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Try this
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...-products.html
    Anavar only cycle is for women, and if you take HCG and an AI on cycle you won't have such a hard time recovering from test.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AlphaMike has posted a great link. What is your cardio plan? When I cut, I usually aim for 2 hours of cardio per day. Nothing better than that and a lean diet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    AlphaMike has posted a great link. What is your cardio plan? When I cut, I usually aim for 2 hours of cardio per day. Nothing better than that and a lean diet IMO.
    Thanks for the replies. The link is good but I have read it before and would like personal opinions based on past experience of forum members - for the 2 questions I asked in my last post. People respond to those 2 questions I asked in my last post please?

Erm for cardio, swimming 3 Times a week 30 mins each. And 1 hour cardio every 2 day's on top of swimming.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Hello
    Read this forum every day, rarely post now.
    Will be doing 6 or 8 weeks anavar , depending on feedback, 50mg tablets a day.
    Done a few cycles of anavar, love it. If I take with test will do 400 a week. Most likely won't because what I and many others have found is that with test - during cyCle you don't feel Suppressed. However takes long time to recover libido wise anyway.
    However a cycle without test just anavar, will make u feel more suppressed on cycle, however a lot easier to recover from just anavar.

Anyways. What is the best non jittery fat loss product to take with this cycle? (not clen etc), stuff which can buy online. Will definitely be using fat loss product.

Late 20s
    12% body fat
    6 ft 0

Pct Clomid and Nolva have 6 weeks worth of each. Thank you
    Anavar only cycles are fine. I've done it many times and never felt "supressed", "shutdown" or had any real side effects of note.

As far as what supplement to add, I wouldn't really add a supplement, it's not necessary. I'd switch my cardio to HIIT if you're not already and try to get at least 5 intense HIIT sessions in a week.

Those two together will shred you up quick.

*Edit* -
    To add, it depends on what you're goal is by taking anavar whether to use test or not imo. If you're taking var to just gain strength then yea, test is pretty obvious. On the other hand, if you're taking the var to lean out, taking test, especially at 400 a week seems counterproductive to me. At best I'd take it at a very low dose, maybe 100 a week.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-16-2013 at 04:23 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Someone mentioned Test so you added that right away, feels like you might want to read-up a bit more before moving on. Just my 2c!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    OP what are your goals for this cycle? regardless of how you feel, anavar will suppress your natural test production and cycling it alone is has been debated ad nauseum here and on every other board where ppl like yourself think they can somehow "cheat the system".

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    OP what are your goals for this cycle? regardless of how you feel, anavar will suppress your natural test production and cycling it alone is has been debated ad nauseum here and on every other board where ppl like yourself think they can somehow "cheat the system".
    Test was going to be a possibility. If not my source is fine to take it back off me.
    Goal is to cut and gain lean solid mass. Thanks for replies .

I know above says to not have a supplement just hit hard cardio, but hard cardio plus Anavar plus a fat loss supplement will make me cut even more.

Plus the views on kre alkalyn on cycle as well? Would it be better during pct or on cycle? (kre alkalyn creatine don't bloat and creatine and anavar together can be great from what I've read)

Lewdizzle007 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my first cycle of anavar and test......after the advice I've recieved here and other research, running anavar alone is a bad idea. I dug deep in my research and all pointed out tht anavar is most effective when run with test. No need for store bought items because anavar and test will do the trick along with a strict diet.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Test was going to be a possibility. If not my source is fine to take it back off me.
    Goal is to cut and gain lean solid mass. Thanks for replies .

I know above says to not have a supplement just hit hard cardio, but hard cardio plus Anavar plus a fat loss supplement will make me cut even more.

Plus the views on kre alkalyn on cycle as well? Would it be better during pct or on cycle? (kre alkalyn creatine don't bloat and creatine and anavar together can be great from what I've read)
    Dude most fat loss supplements don't even work or the results are often negligible and the ones that are real, always get taken off the market ( Craze, Detonate, DMAA, etc. ). I also wouldn't want to be doing a ton of cardio with compounds like that in my system in the first place. Just my advice but if you absolutely have to take a supplement, good ol' caffeine will work just as good as anything you can find out there and you can get it at a fraction of the price of those "fat burners".

Thread Information