skinnyguy624 is offline New Member

Arrow oral dbol cycle---breakfast of champions

whats up everybody....im doing a cycle of 100 dbol pills and i want to know when and how much suppliments to take as far as a liver protector, anti-esto, and test regulator for the end of the cycle..holler....thanks.

skinnyguy624 is offline New Member

Arrow

ps im 6-2 155....23 yrs old.....been lifting for 2 yrs with no real mass gains....help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR

What do you mean by "test regulator" It looks like you could do some more reseach for your cycle. I don't like what you've posted. You need an injectable.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, johhny, u and me have spent like the last week responding to like 7 d-bol only cycles or so, this makes 8. dont do a d-bol only cycle, wuts a test regulator ?

more research plz !

good luck !

btw, 100 pills is not nearly enough, u need about id say 200 pills to get any decent results, but ull lose it all after thecycle regardless of whether u stack clomid with hcg or not ! =)

Prot is offline Banned
    100 pills is ok if they are 25 or 50 mg. If 5 mg..forget it. If they are the larger sizes you can take them in the morning for best results. Do it for 8 weeks then go to every other day for three weeks. Use nolvadex post cycle at 20 mg per day for three weeks or try 6-oxo. Dont drink alcohol and your liver will be fine.
    Last edited by Prot; 05-29-2003 at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information