toffe is offline New Member

Some feedback please (DBOL)

Hello....

I hope that someone can give me some tips about dbol ....I'm wondering to by 300pills from a friend....I have read alot about it from the web...
    And now I need to get some information from someone "that knows"!

Im 18years old....I have gained from 54kg to 76kg in 2 years....and now I want to gain to about 85-90kg....with just protein and creatin and some l-glutamine so now I need some advice what to do....and how many dbol pills per day and so on.....

I think that I'm going to take the 300pills on a 2months period. How does that sound?

//thanx

/Toffe

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    you're too young and obviously didn't research what you are doing.

do some research and wait 5 yrs...

toffe is offline New Member
    okay...

what do you mean with...too young? like physically?

but it's true...I have done some research....
    and about 5pills per day would be quite good I think....don't you?

St. Agustroids is offline New Member
    you're 18! you still have time to grow naturally. plus there is No need to take an only dbol cycle for nothing would remain after you come off cycle. Do alot of research my friend....

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    6wks max on the dbol

The Snake is offline New Member
    i agree with halifaxsteve, do some more research bro, doing a dbol only cycle is pointless. You will reach your goals in a short time but u lose all the gains quickly with just dbol. It is used to kickstart your cycles while u wait for other AS to kick in. If your goals are to get to 90kgs for a short period of time and then have a hard crash go for it. But why would u want to inject something that is heptoxic into your body and not keep the gains? U should hold out until you can get some other AS to run with it, an example would be Sustanon . Anywhere from 30mg a day to 40mg a day would be fine. And do it for only 4 weeks. Thats all u need to do it for. Its so bad for your liver if you do it for 8 weeks. Do it for only 4 weeks if you run sumthin else with it but if you are determined with a dbol only cycle, there isnt much info on that becasue nobody who is experienced with AS use does that. And you should go to the doctor and see if you have stopped growing. At your age u mite be able to get to your goals without doing juice. See your doctor to check your growth plates. Good luck bro, I wish u the best. By the way, I am currently on a cycle that included dbol and u should get some liquidex or arimidex to help with the water retention. Its terrible bro u get all puffed up like a marshmallow.

Thread Information