Thread: Needle Sizes

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

Needle Sizes

Hey Guys? I have a burning question about syringe sizes.My first cycle I would buy two different size syringes which are 10ml 21g 1, and 3ml 25g 1 1/2. I would take the needle part off of the 21guage and put it on the 25guage. The only reason I did this is because someone told me to. I was not really educated in the size of needles.
    Now I'm on my second cycle and I am using 3ml 20g 1. I want to know what size syringe I should be using? Is 1inch needle long enough, because my last cycle I was using 1 1/2inch needle?

dangit is offline Member
    You can use any needle you want for drawing. The lower the gauge number, then the bigger the needle. 20g is bigger then 21g... 21g is way bigger then 25g.

I usually draw with a 22g since it's pretty fast and inject with a new 22g 1.5inch needle if injecting in my glute and I use a 25g 1inch needle when injecting in my thigh. The bigger the gauge size( the smaller the needle), then the less pain you'll have. The only downside is that it takes longer and it's harder to inject (if injecting an oil based steroid ).

I'd buy needles and syringes seperatly. I always use two needles and only one seringe for each shot. I can't beleive you were going to use a 20g needle ouch...

popa is offline Senior Member
    I use 23g 1 inch everywhere

23g 1.5"ers for your glutes; 23g 1"ers everywhere else.

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Everybody. I didn't have anyone else to ask, and no body I know, knows that I'm even experimenting with this stuff. So in the future if I have any other question(which I will), I'll post a thread.

Thank You once again

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    i like 25g 5/8 in the delt, takes a while to inject though. Anything like 23g is fine.

Thread Information