Bigashell is offline Junior Member

Jelfa's Omnadren 250?

anyone in here have any experiences with it? I was wondering cuz I am going to be cycling soon with it . Please give your thoughts and opinions on Omnadren 250 becuase I would love to know and it would be very appreciated.

Thanks Guys

popa is offline Senior Member
    do a search bro..TONS of info in this forum and TONS of pics as well in the pic forum.... I like it if shot eod

usahoe18 is offline Junior Member
    I did 8wks of omnadren 500mg a week, shots on like Sunday and Wednesdays. I'm in college so I just drank one night a week but still had excellent results. Everybody was like damn your gettin big. I went from 205 to like 218 doing that, but prob would have been a lil over 220 if i wouldnt have drank. I lost of lot of my results in about weeks 6 and 7. I was also dumb enough to not take any clomid. I could start seeing very good results around week 4. Did I mention hardly any sex drive to on that shit!!! Once I got off of it it came back within like a week.

TommyBoy555 is offline New Member
    Im in my 4th week right now...taking twice a week along with QV EQ...I know some say it takes time to kick in but as of now, I think its garbage.....I've gained about 5lbs, some strength increase--but nothing special, good pumps when I workout but that's about it. By the way, from all my research they look legit.

One of my boys was taking them as well and he's had minimal gains.

I think I may start taking EOD.

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot fellas i am cycling it with deca and dbol also though. I also have novladex and clomids set up. I have plenty of reserach and im dieing to start. this monday will be judgement day. anyone else have any thing to say please add

thanks guys

brosb4hos is offline New Member
    good luck i'm starting in about a wee let me know the batch # and Exp. date to see if the omna is legit there is alot of fake omnas circulating

Thread Information