Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: were you all nervous when first shooting TREN ! ???

onerip200 is offline Associate Member

were you all nervous when first shooting TREN ! ???

so next cycle im starting in about 2 weeks from now, never used tren but feel its time, abit nervous & almost feels like when i started my first ever cycle lol, is tren really that much of a scary compound when used correct ?? also i have 2 options with next cycle either tren enanthate at 400mg a week OR tri-tren at 300mg a week, tren ace isnt an option as i cant get it and i cant think of anything worse than ED or EOD injections, i know tren is tren but should i go for tri-tren (multi esters) or just streight up tren enanthate ?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Relax. Even if you get all of the dreaded sides you won't exactly die from it. It'll be an uncomfortable week or two and then it passes. I'd go with enanthate over tri-tren .
    adamameeriar likes this.

also am i right in saying the less test you use with tren , the less chance you have of getting sides with tren ??
    im thinking 400mg test & 400mg tren say over 600mg test & 400mg tren ?

some ppl like high test/tren ratio, others prefer low. There is no right answer I think as we are all different. I've done it both ways and I look better with low test/ high tren, less bloat for me

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    I think low test high tren is best, but you won't know until you try it both ways

so using the same ratio is probally my best bet to start with then

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    I did eod and my only side on that cycle is I wanted to put my penis in everything. I got a bit of acne on my back later on, nothing big. Should be excited!

is tren over hyped about sides etc etc do you all think ?

I think so. Then again, its all on how your body reacts to it.

The people that shout the loudest about the sides are usually the ones that got them the worst. My experience was insomnia(fixed it with a heavy dose of Melatonin a few hours before bed), horrible night sweats(literally had to sleep naked on top of a towel) and some anger issues(I'm a grouch though normally)...oh and my cardio went to shit.

^^^^^My cardio sucked too. That's why I'm about to stick to GH cuz I'm in the military

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Night sweats were the worst out of all the sides for me.

my main concern is hairloss and gyno however im not prone to hairloss and only every got slight gyno size of half a pea from test and goes away after cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    ^^^^^My cardio sucked too. That's why I'm about to stick to GH cuz I'm in the military
    I was in the military when I first ran it too went from a 13:30 2 miler to a not being able to finish a single mile....You can imagine that ass chewing

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    I think so. . . . But, it really depends on how your body reacts to shit along with the true potency of your gear. I am supposedly running tren right now at 250mg a week and I can't even tell jack shit. But, I say my gear is bunk < Maybe

When I ran tren last, I almost got to one g a week before shit started getting weird. I was on 3 compounds total, with tren being the highest & test being the lowest.

By week 8, I could not sleep at all even with the aid of over counter sleep meds. Hitting a rough cal deficit & still gained LBM. Strong shit, but not like what everyone made it out to be.

At first I thought it would just be crazy at like 350-400mg a week, yet I didn't feel crap.

But, in reality when the sides hit it's already to late. Just try your best to hang on and come back down.

With all the shit I was going through at the time, right near the end of my cycle I damn near felt like my mind was slipping. Sleeping only 4-5 hours a night doesn't work out too well.

my main concern is hairloss and gyno however im not prone to hairloss and only every got slight gyno size of half a pea from test and goes away after cycle
    What's your AI protocol? You shouldn't get that.

If you aren't prone to it then it wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    I was in the military when I first ran it too went from a 13:30 2 miler to a not being able to finish a single mile....You can imagine that ass chewing
    I know what you mean! That will really get to you

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I'm surprised it would take away your stamina like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    1.25G of test enanthate and 100mg tren ace eod w/anadrol 50/100/150/150

That was my first cycle, before I knew what I was doing. The vets here would have shit bricks LOL
    adamameeriar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Out of anabolics wouldn't A-Bombs, Dbol , Decca and Tren be the worse on your cardiovascular performance?

That was my first cycle, before I knew what I was doing. The vets here would have shit bricks LOL
    Lol my first cycle was just tren 400mg/week

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    The sides are legit. It's just can you tolerate them.

I didn't get more than three hours a sleep at night so I never got night sweats. Cardio went to hell. No additional aggression.

shiit loosing sleep will end up killing me off in my line of work (construction) guess i just have to try and see, also did you all recover okay from tren ?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

150mg of drol daily? Im guessing you looked a little ...yellowish.

Don't mean to hijack but what were your results/sides on that cycle. That sounds like something I would run to bulk on in the future. Except obviously the anadrol at tht high of a dose, that's just nuts man.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    150mg of drol daily? Im guessing you looked a little ...yellowish.

Don't mean to hijack but what were your results/sides on that cycle. That sounds like something I would run to bulk on in the future. Except obviously the anadrol at tht high of a dose, that's just nuts man.
    I'm black bro lol my skin was normal... I gained 30 lbs in the first 5 weeks, mainly water, held onto about 12 lbs post cycle but I slacked off during PCT and my diet was bad throughout the entire cycle. An experienced user could really do some good stuff with that cycle I think. As for sides, bloated up, got back pumps so bad that I had to lay down in between sets, lost my cardio, insomnia, night sweats, bad temper. Again, these are all thing an experienced user could mitigate to make it run more smoothly.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren isn't over hyped it is the nectar of the gods.
    evander87 and adamameeriar like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I'm black bro lol my skin was normal... I gained 30 lbs in the first 5 weeks, mainly water, held onto about 12 lbs post cycle but I slacked off during PCT and my diet was bad throughout the entire cycle. An experienced user could really do some good stuff with that cycle I think. As for sides, bloated up, got back pumps so bad that I had to lay down in between sets, lost my cardio, insomnia, night sweats, bad temper. Again, these are all thing an experienced user could mitigate to make it run more smoothly.
    lol sorry about that, high doses of that stuff is pretty toxic from what I understand. That's a mean first cycle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    lol sorry about that, high doses of that stuff is pretty toxic from what I understand. That's a mean first cycle lol.
    No biggie. Although I don't plan to ever run orals at that dose again I do think that their toxicity is exaggerated a bit. There'd be alot more dying bodybuilders out there if it was as potent as ppl make it seem here.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    No biggie. Although I don't plan to ever run orals at that dose again I do think that their toxicity is exaggerated a bit. There'd be alot more dying bodybuilders out there if it was as potent as ppl make it seem here.
    That's true, anadrol isn't as toxic as some thought it was years ago...but I still aint messin with 150mg a day of any oral. A few extra lbs isn't worth it to me. If I was trying to turn pro I guess it would be different.

I tried it my second cycle but that's been so log ago I cant remember it lol

As for tren I haven't tried it yet but I would like to, if not the next round, it will be the one following for sure.
    Last edited by Cuz; 10-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    shiit loosing sleep will end up killing me off in my line of work (construction) guess i just have to try and see, also did you all recover okay from tren ?
    Funny thing is I know I was not getting enough sleep but I never felt tired. And yeah I recovered just fine from tren . Looking forward to doing it again with an even larger dose. 600 Tren test 250 / week

245lbs.
    6'3"
    Cruise= wk1-2 750mgtest/wk3-4 500mgtest
    Current Blast=250mgteste+100mgtrena-ed.

Don't really suffer too bad. Always been hot at night and never slept well. All in all I wouldn't advise running that high. Its just what I've found works for me for gaining most lbm+drop bf% at the same time. Always start low. N work up only when u need to. But it ain't as bad as ppl say. N it works. Simple as that.

Thread Information