rob35145 is offline Junior Member

Source F@*ked up my order!

Check this out. I ordered 2 bottles of eq. They where 15 ml 300mg/ml Black Label. My source sent me 2 bottles of eq at 10ml 200mg/ml British Dragon. What would you do? I've sent an email and am waiting to see what they do. The two 10 ml bottles don't add up to one of the 15 ml bottles. This will mess up my cycle pretty bad. Pissed! Some of you might know who the source is just by seeing what I ordered. Any thoughts how they will handle this? This is the first time they messed up, but it's a pretty big one.

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Source F@*ked up my order!

Originally posted by rob35145
    Check this out. I ordered 2 bottles of eq. They where 15 ml 300mg/ml Black Label. My source sent me 2 bottles of eq at 10ml 200mg/ml British Dragon. What would you do?
    I would take it up with my source. Allow him time to get back to you (2-3 weeks). If he does not get back to you within that time frame or if he refuses to make the order right then you should take it to the boards. When I say take it to the boards I am referring to the boards that allow open source posting, and not this one. Nobody here can help you really. Post on the board that the souce posts on. Make sure you have all your evidence in hand before you go screaming scammer though! Play it smart so you don't jump the gun and get banned.

I've sent an email and am waiting to see what they do. The two 10 ml bottles don't add up to one of the 15 ml bottles. This will mess up my cycle pretty bad. Pissed! Some of you might know who the source is just by seeing what I ordered. Any thoughts how they will handle this? This is the first time they messed up, but it's a pretty big one.
    Don't start your cycle until you get this straightened out first. Also, I would hardly call this a pretty big mess up. I have seen much worse from well-known bros! Also, on this board, it doesn't matter who the guy is so please don't make any inferences as to who it is.

Iron Michael is offline New Member
    You ordered a total of 9000 mg of EQ (2 x 15ml x 300 mg/ml) and received a total of 4000 mg (2 x 10ml x 200 mg/ml). I would explain it to your source in those terms and expect 3 more vials of EQ. Anything less than that would be unsatisfactory. Hopefully he will come through for you. Good luck!

darken is offline New Member
    If you got it from who I think you did I'm sure he'll fix it. Let us know what happens.

Thread Information