j4uice is offline New Member

Brovel hcg??????

whats the deal legit or not......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brovel hcg??????-juice.jpg  

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it's legit. I have seen them many times in the shops down south. But let me know something? And I have no clue, but do you think that it is safe for use in humans? I have no idea if animal gonadotropin matches the peptide sequence of human gonadotropins. I have yet to find the answer to this. I know that when it comes to insulin , bovine is close enough to human that it can be used w/o much risk of antigenic reaction (although there is still a small risk), but as far as the animal gonadotropin? I don't know. So if you feel like you want to be the guinnea pig, keep us uptaded. If anyone else has any input, I would love to hear it, because it is hard to find hCG from Mexico now. I know most sources are having trouble getting it. Don't anyone ask me for a source cuz I know nothing

ichabodcrane thanks for the info i guess i am going to have to be the guinnea pig...but i am not going start this for a couple of weeks so if any body else has any info please post....also when i takeit do i just mix the fluid into the powder and shoot it? is there any specific way i should store if after mixing it?
    -I have no idea if animal gonadotropin matches the peptide sequence of human gonadotropins (ichabodcrane) what would happen if they didnt match worse case?

can i get a bump...i need more info

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by j4uice
    what would happen if they didnt match worse case?
    Worse case, you'll start barking. j/p I know people at my gym with the same stuff. No problems at all.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Just add the water to the powder, just like you said. You may want to try and draw any existing air out of the powder vial-this helps to eliminate bubbles, and also helps to ensure negative pressure so that when you add the water, it doesn't shoot back out due to increased positive pressure. But after you have mixed the two, you will need to keep it refrigerated, not frozen though. And you will end up with 1000IU/mL because you have a total concentration of 10,000IU/10mL. So use accordingly. As far as worst case scenario- full blown allergic reaction. Unlikely, but always possible. Then on the other hand, you may just not notice any effect. Let me know if it works for you, cuz I am interested. Also, if you have done any other hCG give me a comparison (say on a scale of 1-10). Be careful! I am sure you will be fine, but just pay attention to your body and what it is telling you.

how do you store it when you mix it? any help appreciated bros

still growin is offline Member
    little help here bros. J4uice is my lifting partner and I am in on this shit too. Anyone got any info for me? It must have come seperated for a reason due to storage. Rickson, where are you bro?

bump

Thread Information