Thread: cycle help

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

cycle help

i want to do a leaning cycle for the summer proabaly just like everyone else. But right now my test levels are still not at a 100percent. i dont want to do anything that would damge theose levels at all. so test is way out of the question. i need to have my normal sex drive back. I was considering var and clen but when i saw how much var i need to get decent results its really not to cost effective. 30mgs a day. I cant get a hold of primo so that s out of the question. would eq/clen/eca be okay or should i just stick with cled/eca. Any opinions would be appreciuated. thanx

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All AAS at an effective "building" dosage are going to suppress test levels so my suggestion is wait until you recover before starting another cycle. Have you been tested to find out what your levels are right now?

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    yea my levels where 343 but that was like 3 months ago. I will have them tested again soon. Would a clen /eca stack effect my test levels, or t3. the only thing about t3 is that i read that its better to do it on a cycle instead of by itself due to the fact that it kills muscle.

Thread Information