Nomafan is offline New Member

clomid or nolvadex???

I am in the middle of a 10 week winny/deca cycle. Should I take either of these to try to keep the gains attained by my gear????

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Take clomid after the cycle to help get the balls working again. Nolva should be used when gyno appears... take Proviron also as an anti estro to help maintain your gains. Good luck.

BIG PRESSER

Nomafan is offline New Member
    What amount of each should be taken to inhibit the regeneration of natural test????

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use both clomid and nolva simultaneosly post cycle. In fact, this is becoming the growing trend by most juicers. Most run the standard dosage of clomid (300, 100, 50) with 10 mgs of nolva throughout.
    ~US~

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by usualsuspect
    You can use both clomid and nolva simultaneosly post cycle. In fact, this is becoming the growing trend by most juicers. Most run the standard dosage of clomid (300, 100, 50) with 10 mgs of nolva throughout.
    ~US~
    thats good advice,i run nolva 20mgs and clomid 50mgs ed for 30 days as my post cycle while running 10mgs throughtout to keep gyno at bay.

also im hearing that HCG ,clomid and nolva together as post cycle is the very best for post cycle but i have not tried HCG yet.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's something on clomid and nolva

Disparate effect of clomiphene and tamoxifen on pituitary gonadotropin release in vitro.

Adashi EY, Hsueh AJ, Bambino TH, Yen SS.

The direct effects of clomiphene citrate (Clomid), tamoxifen, and estradiol (E2) on the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)-stimulated release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) were studied in cultured anterior pituitary cells obtained from adult ovariectomized rats. Treatment of pituitary cells with Clomid or enclomid (10(-8) M) in vitro for 2 days resulted in a marked sensitization of the gonadotroph to GnRH as reflected by a 6.5-fold decrease in the ED50 of GnRH in terms of LH release from 2.2 x 10(-9) M in untreated cells to 3.6 x 10(-10) M. Treatment with E2 or Clomid also increased the sensitivity of the gonadotroph to GnRH in terms of FSH release by 4.3- and 3.3-fold respectively. Tamoxifen, a related antiestrogen, comparable to Clomid in terms of its ability to compete with E2 for pituitary estrogen receptors, was without effect on the GnRH-stimulated LH release at a concentration of 10(-7) M. Furthermore, tamoxifen, unlike Clomid, caused an apparent but not statistically significant inhibition of the sensitizing effect of E2 on the GnRH-stimulated release of LH. Our findings suggest that Clomid and its Enclomid isomer, unlike tamoxifen, exert a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on cultured pituitary cells by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.

JohnnyB

Thread Information