Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Who wants to see my 1 year progress

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Shit happens... And I'm glad your back on the path! As you already know keep crushin and like you said Fvk the negative stuff! Keep at it my man!

TheOldGoat is offline New Member
    Forget the shit talking worm! Some people dont understand roids are not magical still takes hard work.. Just get back at it

andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member
    That's some gains right der!!

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Let us know how the cycle went and PCT, good work

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    On a steroid forum and giving someone shit because they grew while cycling. Thats funny.

Great results, too many think that you don't have to work hard or eat right and that all the results is solely because of the test. Ignore them.
    No I just believe if you rely on gear you will never be able to maintain the physique when you stop. I started lifting when I was 12 years old, I didn't do my first cycle until I was almost 37. Just because I say something negative doesn't mean its not legit. Some things need to be said. Thats one of the problems now a days everyone's afraid to say things that might hurt someones feelings. Come on man, Unless you've been lifting dedicated for at least 5 years MINIMUM and know how to make gains naturally you have no business juicing.

So many guys in my gym have been on chit for 10-20 years and they dont even look good because they never learned how to build muscle without the gear, i have

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Its not the content of your post as much as they way you put it. You talk the talk but I don't see any posts of yours showing your physique or actually contributing to someone with positive things that would help them. Anybody can tear down someone's self esteem by being a dick. It's a lot more effective for everyone if you build them up and offer advice when it is asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    Its not the content of your post as much as they way you put it. You talk the talk but I don't see any posts of yours showing your physique or actually contributing to someone with positive things that would help them. Anybody can tear down someone's self esteem by being a dick. It's a lot more effective for everyone if you build them up and offer advice when it is asked for.

Ya post pic

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    I don't think anyone would be super impressed with my physique in this forum, Im only 6 weeks in to my first cycle. I'm only using test, im not a competitive bodybuilder or anything But I'm pretty big

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Ya post pic
    Ok I will as soon as I do a new one, I havent taken any pics since before I started my cycle so as soon as I take a new progress pic I will post it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information