Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561

    Question ahhhhhh 2 weeks!!

    ok fellas...here is the scenario

    im gonna be starting a cycle of EQ and enanthate soon. (400mg and 500mg per week respectively). i may have to go on a 2 week trip during the 4th and 5th week of it. i dont think i can take the AS with me...can i go that long without injecting???

  2. #2
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    When you say two weeks are you talking about 14 days or ten days? Just want to make sure I understand before I give advice.

  3. #3
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    where is the trip to? are you going to be able to maintain your diet/training? I know i wouldnt be able to, waiting another 6 wks isnt going to kill you
    good luck

  4. #4
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    well lets consider both scenarios...10 and 14 days...because i am not positive

    -vette i may just have to wait, but there are some other factors playing in this too which may not give me that option.

  5. #5
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I'd say if it is 14 days I would hold off on the cycle. If it is ten or less days I would double the dose right before you leave and double it when you get back and understand that you will obviously experience some blood level fluctuations.

  6. #6
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I'd say if it is 14 days I would hold off on the cycle. If it is ten or less days I would double the dose right before you leave and double it when you get back and understand that you will obviously experience some blood level fluctuations.
    well i just found out its gonna be 11 days

    yes i see how there would be blood level fluctuations. but what are some negative effects of these fluctuations? im gonna research this some but im currently clueless on what could possibly happen as a result of such fluctuations.

  7. #7
    flexgolf's Avatar
    flexgolf is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    561
    any more thoughts or comments??

  8. #8
    TinyT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22
    i will say wait it out so that you can really do it right. 6 weeks is really not that long of a wait.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •