BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Next Cycle (higher doses and longer w/bridge)

This is by no means set in stone. It's just an initial idea I've been playing with after reading all the long-cycle threads. Here's what I'm considering on my next cycle. Dose anyone have any suggestions?

My stats are in my profile. This will be my second cycle.

Cycle with short bridge:

Weeks 1-10
    cyp 300-400mg ew
    deca 100-200mg ew
    Weeks 7-10
    dbol 10-20mg eday
    Weeks 11-12 (BRIDGE part-a)
    nothing except blood pressure medicine if necessary
    Weeks 13-14 (BRIDGE part-b)
    bp medicine (maybe one week of 100mg Cyp)
    Weeks 15-24
    cyp 300-400mg ew
    EQ 300-400mg ew or deca 100-200mg ew

--I have access to arimidex , which I might run every other day.
    --Traditional Clomid finish or start an HRT pattern of 100-200mg of test CYP per week.
    --Nolvadex on hand.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-29-2003 at 01:59 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, do you think you will see anything from only 100-200mg of Deca ?

Originally posted by buylongterm
    bro, do you think you will see anything from only 100-200mg of Deca?
    I already know I grow fast on low doses, so if the following is true from the drug profiles, then a DBOL , CYP, and Deca stack may work nicely at the doses I've chosen. BTW, I've made a decision that whenever I start using a new steroid , I'm going to start with a low-dose first then raise it on a subsequent cycle or during the cycle.

From the drug profiles page of AR:

Deca is suitable, even above average, to develop muscle mass since it promotes the prot. synthesis and simultaneously leads to water retention. The optimal dose for this purpose lies between 200 and 600 mg/week. Scientific research has shown that best results can be obtained by the intake of 2-mg/pound body weight. Those who take a dose of less than 200 mg/week will usually feel only a very light anabolic effect which, however, increases with a higher dosage. Most male athletes experience good re-sults by taking 400 mg/week. Steroid novices usually need only 200 mg/week. Deca works very well for muscle buildup when combined with Dianabol and Testosterone . The famous Dianabol/ Deca stack results in a a fast and strong gain in muscle mass. Most athletes usually take 15-40 mg Dianabol/day and 200-400 mg Deca/week. Even faster results can be achieved with 400 mg Deca/week and 500 mg 5ustanon 250/week. Athletes report an enormous gain in strength and muscle mass when taking 400 mg Deca/week, 500 mg Sustanon 250/week, and 30 mg Dianabol/day.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-29-2003 at 02:42 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Personally, I woudl double all of your dosages...but if you say you do well on low..rock on

Whats the bridge? You running slin or something, I didnt see anything. If your just dropping compounds and doing nothing, theres really no point in it. You wont recover or anything so why not just run it straight through. ARe you trying to give your body a break or something? IMO going on and off like that is harder on it than running it straight through.

Whats up with the BP medicine. I hope your doing this with a doctor. Ace in hibitors and Beta blockers are not somethign you should experiment without the proper testing and overseeing.

jmo

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go with eq instead of deca , but I think you'll do good on that cycle.

JohnnyB

Billy,

Thanks for the feed back...This is my second cycle. So, I'm not ready to do high doses--i.e., double my doses. That would be too much for me right now.

The 4 weeks between is to get my BP back in order, not to recover.

Yes, my doctor would be overseeing the use of BP medication.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-29-2003 at 03:36 PM.

Glad to hear that then.

I think though you will find, If you use ENOUGH anti-es (not the measly minimum to ward of gyno) you will see a positive improvement in blood pressure. EX, for myself after trial and error of blood testing. About 25mg ARomasin EOD + 10mg Nolva ED keeps my estrogen levels down to about 20mcg/dl while on 600mg of test a week. (normal range in men is 0-50 btw) I have found I can keep my BP in check with this.

But, it varies in what your genetic disposition is. Mine happens to be edema related, so the anti-e pretty much zaps it at the source.

Very glad to see someone that cares about it though!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd like to see you run the entire cycle at 400mg of cyp weeks 1-24 and 400mg of EQ 1-24. Why the dbol weeks 7-10 instead of 1-4? The two week break isn't going to do much I wouldn't take the time off but rather monitor the BP throughout your cycle and if Meds are necessary use them. I only think they will be necessary if you have a very high BP since even with a 24 week cycle you shouldn't experience any long term problems. I think there are more problems caused by the fluctuation in blood levels then would be caused by just staying on. I agree with Billy that proper ancillary use will help in keeping your BP lower. Since I know how you feel about dosages I won't even try to get you to go higher. Best of luck with the cycle I know with all the thought and research you put into your cycles, workouts, and diet that you will be successful.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I understand your bp monitoring but I don’t think a bridge is the proper terminology. I personally have changed my philosophy EX (of running high anabolics say 1-10 and switching to high androgenic weeks 10-20 and bridging with a low dose of test and HCG for 4-6 weeks after week 20... And of courses start the whole process all over again.
    Now I believe in always having test in my intake and mainly going from high doses for say 14 weeks and bridging with low doses for 4-6 weeks.
    This year will tell me if I'm on the right track.
    Two years ago 190... 2002 came around 215....In the middle of 2003 and 220 stable... for me it’s not the type of AAS it’s the diet. In my last diet down a year ago I used enanthate , winny and d-bol...

I think you know what you’re doing and from what I've read you are a border line scientist. I like the testing of your cycles. I know I have a great affinity to test but with anabolics I need a higher amount, why I don’t know... I'm on a high test cycle right now which will be my first in a long time. 400mg enanthate 500mg prop (I thought I need something to jump start me after my sinus surgery, ya know)

Keep us updated, as your before and after picks were some of the best I’ve seen. A true lean mass gain with little to zero body fat added…
    PS
    I'll PM you with my up to date AAS intake starting from where I left off in Jan

Thanks for the information, all.

Billy and Rickson,
    I didn't know that the proper ancillaries can help keep BP down. See, there's ALWAYS good things to be learned on this board from bros like you. I have access to arimidex , which stops aromitization. Lowering the estrogen helps keep the BP under control? Can someone tell me more about this?
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I'd like to see you run the entire cycle at 400mg of cyp weeks 1-24 and 400mg of EQ 1-24. Why the dbol weeks 7-10 instead of 1-4? Since I know how you feel about dosages I won't even try to get you to go higher.
    Rickson and JohnnyB,
    Why do you suggest EQ over the Deca ?

Rickson,
    LOL I'm definitely working my way to higher doses--slowly but surely.

Here's my reasoning for considering DBOL at the end of my cycle
    (taken from one of my other posts):

I don't mind waiting for the test and deca to kick in. I'm not in a hurry, so I don't want to "jump-start" my cycle with dbol. But I was thinking that once the Test and deca kick in, I would run the dbol for 4-6 week at the end. That way, I'd get the benefit of the classic deca/dbol mass building stack while everything is in full force. I'd also be at the end of my cycle so my strength would be at it's maximum just before the dbol kicks my strength up another notch to pack on some more solid muscle.
    Originally posted by mmaximus25
    ...From what I've read you are a border line scientist. I like the testing of your cycles...I'll PM you with my up to date AAS intake starting from where I left off in Jan
    MMax,
    Thanks for the info, bro--Always can count on you. I'll check my PM's.

I studied Engineering and Mathematics in school--I guess my inner, type-A experimentalist is showing.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-30-2003 at 08:57 AM.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    1) Like Rickson said, dbol should start your cycle...I know you've posted before about adding it later as a bridge but I've now done it twice for the first 4 weeks of my cycles and it really is nice seeing immediate gains and getting your strength up right away so when the others kick in, you'll be on top already.

2) Why would you run 300-400mgs of EQ but only 100-200mgs of deca ? If you responded to low dosages well on your 1st cycle, I'd say up them a little for your second to get similiar results. 400mgs of either is what I would do.

3) run the arimidex ED from the get go. It will really help with the dbol bloat and of course, stopping gyno.

Bump.

Anti-es lower E > E causes water retention > water retention causes edema so to speak > edema causes high blood pressure

Imagine for a moment a garden hose running. Now go fucking step on it. The pressure is now higher on the end from the faucet. Imagine the hose is an artery, your foot is swollen cells, and the faucet is your heart.

How u like that

Thread Information