steve1 is offline Junior Member

Ventilumin(Clen) Question

I have a bottle of Ventipulmin syrop (clenbuterol hydrochloride)

Now it says 0.025 mg/ml

One pump of the syrop will give u 4ml....now i know that is prrly too much....but i want to know how to apply this after my 10 week cycle of enathate....

I know it is supposed ot be anti-catabloic...but its also supposed to be a fat burner so which is the best way i can apply this without doing any damage to myself..Like how much? and eod or eod? etc etc....

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    I have the same stuff and use it pre contest it is great but tastes like shit
    ANywasy i woudl cycle it like this
    6 weeks on (mon,tue,thurs,fri)
    Start off with one pump a day on these days then every week add a pump until you have reached week three. Then devide the dosages 2 pumps in the morning two in the after noon Then add two pumps a week until week six by then you should be doing around 5 pumps twice a day at this point in time just take a break for 2 to 3 weeks then repeat. this may seem like alot of clen but i follow this program and it works well for me eventually your body gets used to it and builds up a resistance that is the reason for time off needed.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    thanx bro.....when should i start the clen regimen...right after last shot or wait couple of weeks???

i would wait a week or two.

flexington is offline New Member
    i have the same stuff, and i was also wondering how to take it.
    usually they reccomend a maximum of 100-125mcg/day for clen . If the pump is 25mcg/mL, and one pump is 4ml...thats 100mcg/pump. If you go up to 5 pumps in the morning and 5 pumps in the afternoon....thats like 1000mcg/day of clen! that seems really high isnt it? i took 3 pumps in the mornin once, and felt i could take more....?
    so is dosing clen syrup different from the tablet form?

ive never take the tab form, I just feel that your body addapts to clen very quickly therefor you have to up the dosage, Your right 1000mcg does seem quite high but i guess if you can handle it then great, But if you do start to see some side affects at that high of dosage then i would bring it back down to a level that is more comfortable to you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't want to hijack this thread but the bottle only comes with a pump and no cap. I want to use a syringe to measure my syrup...I don't want to keep lifting the pump out of the bottle and having syrup everywhere. Does anyone have an idea on what can be used as a cap or where I can find one?

Thread Information