Nomafan is offline New Member

Thumbs down Insecurities on Gear????

I have got a question which may be the worst question to ask a bunch of guys!!!! But I'm going to ask anyway!!!!

Anyone ever experience insecurities while on gear?? I am im my 5th weak of Deca /Winny and I am experiencing major insecurities with my fiance. I am always worried when we go somewhere something is going to happen with us....(man I feel wierd telling you guys this, I know someone is going to flame me)....I am also so worried about letting her go out alone with her girlfriends, that someone will take her away or something, but this is just of late, I used to be fine with it!!! Just let me know if any of you have experience this at all!!!!

Ready, Aim,........Flame!!!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    oh gawd would i love to flame you, but as a true bro... suck it up.. if she cheats, she cheats.. this is where the thing called TRUST FACTORY must take place if you dont trust her why are you with her??

OR YOU COULD ALWAYS JSUT ADD SOME TEST !!! HEHEHEHEHEH

Farmer is offline Member
    I experience that almost everytime in the beginning of a relationship..I don't know why but I just get really attached really easily, I have done better in each relationship with not being so attached and worriesome. I should probably note I haven't done any cycles so this is me normally..and no I am not some crazy lunatic who waits outside her door at night. My mind just plays tricks me with and it's a bastard for sure. Have you ever had this problem off gear?? if not then maybe the exogenous hormones are messing with your body, that would be my only guest. Don't worry though bro, in all honesty if you haven't all ready I would talk with your girl about whats going on and such..that way when you are acting weird she will have some prior understanding and be able to handle it. Hope this helps...take care

Peace

Farmer

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u dont have to worry about asking anything. Thats what we'r here for. Id say ur feeling the effects of ur natural test shutting down. It can really mess with ur head if u dont know whats going on inside ur body. I would have recommended adding test to ur cycle but its a little to late for that. Well, guess u could add some prop? I wouldnt worry about it. Knowing ur having the feelings is half the battle. Realize ur doing it and try and control urself. Not sure theres much u can do but ride it out. Good luck!

OG

Thanks for being supportive fella's. I guess it could be a hormonal thing, I'm sure I will get over it now that I know its not just me but the gear as well. Prop could even things out??? Is that too much of a cycle?? This is my first and didn't want to over do it. Is it too late to add the prop and if so when should I add it if I do another round of it???

your first cycle is deca and winny jsut curious why you would use that combo as your first cycle.. as of the question is it to late to take prop your in your 5th week .. if your thinking of taking prop to correct yoru hormonal problems yeah i would take it.. now on the other hand if your planning on taking prop to gain size for the 5 weeks no!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Nomafan
    Thanks for being supportive fella's. I guess it could be a hormonal thing, I'm sure I will get over it now that I know its not just me but the gear as well. Prop could even things out??? Is that too much of a cycle?? This is my first and didn't want to over do it. Is it too late to add the prop and if so when should I add it if I do another round of it???

Break down ur cycle for me. Total mgs and weeks and i'll see from there.

OG

simplyjakked is offline Member
    who would flame you, puss boy!LOL in all honosty whenever i rock the gear my confidence skyrockets. if she leaves you, bang more hos its that simple.

I got the info from a friend on what would be a good cycle for me. I have been working out for the last 3 years. I am 6'2" 235 lbs. I am looking to gain lean muscle and some mass. I take 50mg of the winny eod and 300mg of the deca every week. If this cycle is wrong please let me know. The guy who let me know which cycle to do, I thought knew alot and that was before I found out about this site..... HELP!!!!!

Oh yeah, that are the winny pills too, not liquid form!!!

not the kind of cycle i would have Used.. Im not a big fan of deca unless mixed with test. as far as your cycle so far what gains have you got ?? since i have never met anyone doing a winnie deca cycle..

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    If you love her, you gotta trust her! I mean, dude, if she's gonna cheat, she's gonna! If you get all jellous and shit, your just gonna look like an ass! Think this way, if she love you AND YOU RESPECT HER, she will not want to loose out on a good thing. When I was younger, I was a bit jellous, and found that worring about things I can not control is just plain useless! If she loves you and you respect her by trusting her and alowing her to be herself, you got nothign to worry about. IF she does not love you, better off! Too many good fish in the sea and for life to be spoiled by one rotton fish, it's just not worth worring about!

I think that I have gained a few pounds (water weight) and have noticed strength gains. I have been working with heavier weights and seeing some size changes as well!!!

yeah your only really gunna gain water weight with that deca .. im gunna guess your strength has gone through the roof but you'll only gunna be up 8 or 10lbs and that will mostly be water weight. add some prop ed or eod for the remaing 5 weeks

but until you are able to get some prop lets se if we can boost up those natural test levels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insecurities on Gear????-dscf0552.jpg  

sorities rock!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insecurities on Gear????-kappabids-1-.jpg  

one more of the clean pudding girls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insecurities on Gear????-dscf0588.jpg  

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I"m in LOVE

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy shit I'm moving to texas....Jarrett are southern women as hospitable as they are hot? These northern girls here in IL, most of em are as cold as the weather up here...

mammoth is offline Member
    Nomafan...I have never felt insecure while on gear, however clomid turns me into mr. sensitivity!

Kato is offline Member
    Jarret. GREAT PICS!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think some test in there would help. And why wouldn't 5 weeks of prop help in the way of gains? Running it for 4 weeks will jumpstart a cycle just fine, so adding it in now could only help. The deca should be peaked out in his system by now, so I would throw some prop with it and get your manhood back! (along with a few extra pounds)

-moto

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro....like mammoth said...just wait till you get on the clomid...that stuff made me freaking cry watching the Rookie...

And yeah, those pudding girls rock Jarrett...when are we going back?? Did you mention that the blond passes out vanilla wafers and we get to scoop pudding off the girls after they wrestle and eat it....

Thanks guys, I will add the prop this week, but I should only take for 5 weeks or keep on it untill the prop is finished??? And when should I do chlomid and should I stack it with something else. I didn't want to do to many cycles but you guys all seem to know what you are talking about!!!!
    Last edited by Nomafan; 05-29-2003 at 07:45 AM.

just finish out your cycle and learn from in for your next one .. 5 weeks of prop should be fine as it'll help jump start your test levels again.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Jarrett, bro! Love the pics as usual.....

hahaha yeah im going to a lingerie party in houston on the 30th oh trust me i'm gunna have lots of good pics!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    You're my F*n IDOL! !

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Re: Insecurities on Gear????

Originally posted by Nomafan
    I have got a question which may be the worst question to ask a bunch of guys!!!! But I'm going to ask anyway!!!!

Anyone ever experience insecurities while on gear?? I am im my 5th weak of Deca /Winny and I am experiencing major insecurities with my fiance. I am always worried when we go somewhere something is going to happen with us....(man I feel wierd telling you guys this, I know someone is going to flame me)....I am also so worried about letting her go out alone with her girlfriends, that someone will take her away or something, but this is just of late, I used to be fine with it!!! Just let me know if any of you have experience this at all!!!!

Ready, Aim,........Flame!!!!

No flame here buddy over the last two weeks (4th and 5th week of my cycle) I've turned into SUPER asshole. I reall have to watch myself, like yesterday my girl was at home wearing a short shirt with an open back along with a cheetah bra. I went fVcking nutz! I know exactly how you feel its pretty shitty. I'm just doing what I can to hold back and act normal....

Thread Information