shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

Infection.. Yay!!!

Well good, first shot in and got an infection. Went to the er and white blood cell count was 13, 9 is normal. Got a shot and augmenton pills. Thank goodness the swelling and redness is slowly going down. It was extremely painful but now it's nowhere near as sore as it was. Took a second shot in my other leg 4 days later and nothing, sore and swollen but no heat or redness. Did the same method of injection as far as sterility. So the only difference was I put about 250 mg instead of the 300mg. (300mg per ml test e). This tells me that it's not the juice contaminated. Maybe irritation brought on infection, is this possible? Maybe I wasn't as careful as I thought, bet you're ass I will be next time. Will it bother my leg to work them out or should I wait a while? My good leg is still a little sore and it's time for an injection. The legs are the only place I inject cause it's the only place I can aspirated and really see what's going on.

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002
    Well good, first shot in and got an infection. Went to the er and white blood cell count was 13, 9 is normal. Got a shot and augmenton pills. Thank goodness the swelling and redness is slowly going down. It was extremely painful but now it's nowhere near as sore as it was. Took a second shot in my other leg 4 days later and nothing, sore and swollen but no heat or redness. Did the same method of injection as far as sterility. So the only difference was I put about 250 mg instead of the 300mg. (300mg per ml test e). This tells me that it's not the juice contaminated. Maybe irritation brought on infection, is this possible? Maybe I wasn't as careful as I thought, bet you're ass I will be next time. Will it bother my leg to work them out or should I wait a while? My good leg is still a little sore and it's time for an injection. The legs are the only place I inject cause it's the only place I can aspirated and really see what's going on.
    Damn and people say I ain't ready!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, it is your gear that is contaminated. Just because you didn't develop a massive abscess immediately after the second shot means ****-all, especially since you're already on antibiotics!
    Throw that gear out now and abort the idea of cycling for now. You've already proven that you aren't ready.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I believe they said it all.Now if you are smart you will take this advice.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Lol I love the sarcasm in the thread title

dawgskin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Yes, it is your gear that is contaminated. Just because you didn't develop a massive abscess immediately after the second shot means ****-all, especially since you're already on antibiotics! Throw that gear out now and abort the idea of cycling for now. You've already proven that you aren't ready.
    Agreed throw out ASAP buddy

I would like it too... If it wasn't me it happened to lol

i just read this after i did several more shots. turns out vial is NOT contaminated. however the pa told me i had went in between the muscles {quads} and missed the muscle. this led to irritation which led to an infection. her words. she looked over my other sites and said i was fine. 300 mg did treat me harshly though. i moved over too much in the center trying to miss hitting a nerve. i was going in too deep in the first place she said. anyways ive recruited someone who can do other sites not just quads. i can do quads good now but only if i have to.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i just read this after i did several more shots. turns out vial is NOT contaminated. however the pa told me i had went in between the muscles {quads} and missed the muscle. this led to irritation which led to an infection. her words. she looked over my other sites and said i was fine. 300 mg did treat me harshly though. i moved over too much in the center trying to miss hitting a nerve. i was going in too deep in the first place she said. anyways ive recruited someone who can do other sites not just quads. i can do quads good now but only if i have to.
    Most likely a low grade cellulitis.

yep.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yep.
    I've had them many times and I've treated many more. Unpleasant when they start to track.

Thread Information