Thread: Next cycle

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Next cycle

I finished my first cycle ever about two months ago, it consisted of D-bol 20mg a day for 8 weeks with nothing afterwards and I loved the results. I just started taking Nolvadex about a week ago to clean up all my estrogen and get rid of the small lumps I have under my nipples so I can prepare for my second cycle.

I've researched far more then the average person but I still need advise from expert or senior users. I want to take 500mg of test cyp a week for 10 weeks and 30mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I am getting more Nolvadex and I have clomid. I will have enough Nolvadex to use at the last few months of my cycle or to use with clomid after my cycle, which do you guys suggest? Also, I have access to proviron but I'm un-sure whether or not to use it since it helps expel estrogen. I will also be taking clenbuterol after my cycle and I need to know when I should start it and dosages etc. I dont want to take ridiculous doses, just enough to burn some fat and balance my body out. Thanks for any help

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i know you dont want to hear this but yo0ur still a little young to be juiceing, try training naturally till your 21 and then hit the sauce....Madmax

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    looks like you're gyno prone if you're getting lumps from 20mg of dbol . If you cycle, I'd look into getting Arimidex .

I'm 23, I'm just using my cousins computer. He never uses it and I'm too lazy to change it.

Anyways, I sitll need some help so...
    (bump)

skii96 is offline Member
    Your cycle of dbol /cyp looks good, might wanna extend the cyp to 12 wks for more permanent gains IMO. Also i think running some arimidex /liquidex would be a good idea since it seems you're gyno prone. GOod luck!

I currently dont have the hook up on arimidex / liquidex just nolva at the moment that may change but it could be months before I would be able to get it. The tiny lumps under my nipples didnt appear till at the end of my cycle and it didnt get sore until I stopped. I'm now getting rid of it thoe by taking 40mg of nolvadex a day so i'm clean for my second cycle. I'm taking it a little late but its better then not at all. Wouldn't I be able to just take nolvadex at the end of my cycle?

skii96 is offline Member
    Yeah you can take nolva at the end of your cycle. As for the liquidex look around its legal for research purposes only though!!!!!

When should I take the Nolvadex thoe? Right after my cycle with clomid or should I take it during my cycle at the end? Also, if I take clenbuterol how should I dose myself? thanks

bump

Thread Information