BEEF is offline Associate Member

quick question about my tittes

if i already have gyno from puberty will 20 mg a day of nolvadex be enough to do the job
    cycle looks like

sus 250 500 wk 1-10
    40 db ed 1-4

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, noval will inhibit ur gains, i would go with arimidex at .25 mg/ed
    that means 1 tab will last u 4 days cause each tab is 1 mg, arimidex is way better anti-e if u r gonan use it full cycle. novaldex will do good 2, but slows ur gains cause it blocks estrogen receptors, while arimidex just prevents aromatisation of testosterone into estrogen !

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with gun, by the way it's titties not tittes. just for future refs.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb

How about Proviron ?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, watch the gyno. That is not good. I would becareful, maybe run a little less dbol than 40mg.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by gundam675
    well, noval will inhibit ur gains, i would go with arimidex at .25 mg/ed
    that means 1 tab will last u 4 days cause each tab is 1 mg, arimidex is way better anti-e if u r gonan use it full cycle. novaldex will do good 2, but slows ur gains cause it blocks estrogen receptors, while arimidex just prevents aromatisation of testosterone into estrogen !
    Dont mean to be a dick, but dont make comments like that unless you know what you are talking about.

Nolva does not inhibit gains, that is rediculous.

If you would like to base it off the studies that show a decrease in IGF-1, perhaps you should first realise that arimidex causes those same decreases. Secondly, the decrease itself should be very insignificant when you are on xx amount of exengounous testosterone or testosterone derived compounds.

Blocking estrogen receptors and preventing aromatation both have the same net effect...less receptor activative estrogen. Your statement makes no sense. In fact it is the opposite, as nolva has some agonistic properties whereas anti-aromatase leave no estrogen either way.

Arimidex is considered by some more effective as it goes to the root of the source, not the end like Nolva. Nolva does have more advantages over Arimidex. Nolvadex is basically a pseudo-synthetic estrogen. It can agonistic or antagonisticly in different areas. One of the major agonistic properties is that on cholesterol. The obvious antagonistic property would be in the mammaries.

Again, not meaning to be a dick, but I hate comments like that.

If you were taking dbol and started L-dex, that would inhibit gains because it decrease water retention.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    If you were taking dbol and started L-dex, that would inhibit gains because it decrease water retention.
    Not significantly.

Quick question though

How many times have you done it both ways just so we can all have a live testimonal of how much it decreased it by? I think I know the answer, but Ill let you speak.

I HAVE done it both ways. Im not going to sit here and give people advice on what Ive read and never tried.

If a decrease in gains still let my put on nearly 100lbs of muscle in 3 yrs..then good, anymore and I would have burst at that rate.

The amount you may lose from water retention is well worth it! Would you like to die young from cardiovascular disease that my have been attributed by high blood pressure, which in turned was caused by edema? If so take a crayon and write Darwinism on your forehead.

I have done it both ways, if felt the difference in water retention. I could see in the mirror that my face was less bloated. Strength wise not that much difference. I would prefer to use L-dex.

Thread Information