Thread: Pregnancy on AS

lethal is offline Junior Member

Pregnancy on AS

Hey guys,
    I m wondering if AS has an effect on sperm during a cycle. Does it make if more or less likely for pregnancy? Does it cause deficiencies in the sperm? Hopefully it causes temporary sterility cause I may have messed up but we ll see.

Thanks for any info

Lethal

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I know test enanthate has like a 99.2% success rate as a birth control method. And it makes it less. I dont know about deficiencies. What kinda juice were u on?

pregnancy on as

Man I sure hope your right cause heres what my cycle looks like:

Enanthate 500mg week
    Propionate 50mg ED
    Equipoise 400mg week
    Fina 75mg ED
    Winny 50mg last 3 weeks

I hadn t started the fina before I slept with her but everything else I was on at the time.
    Any other responses would be appreciated.

Lethal

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I have seen no studies nor otherwise reporting on AAS altering DNA in mens sperm, or causing teratoginicity on your end. However it can decrease total sperm count and cause production of abnormal sperm (only meaning they will be unable to perform their proper duties, and not that they are abnormal in the sense of causing birth defects). My last two little ones were conceived while I was on, but using hCG , and they are perfectly healthy little kids. You will have no problems if you did get your partner pregnant. Look at all the famous bodybuilders who have normal kids!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by brs
    I know test enanthate has like a 99.2% success rate as a birth control method. And it makes it less. I dont know about deficiencies. What kinda juice were u on?
    Bro, u have no idea what ur talking about! 99.2% where did u come up with that. I can speak from personal experience. Test is NOT a birth control device!! I was in my 8th week of a deca , enant, prop and winny cycle and i got my gf pregnant. So whoever says test works as a birth control doesnt know what there talking about. And if u dont know then u shouldnt be posting like u do....

OG

I didn t think that sounded right but I d like for it to be true atleast temporarily.LOL But I m hoping maybe my sperm count was low enough or that possibly the roids made em atleast bad swimmers...
    Thanks for the replies

Lethal

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i got my ex pregnent while on ent/dbol .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well there was a study done in Europe with figures close to the ones quoted after six months of use. However follow up studies showed no where near those results. It is no longer considered a viable birth control and I certainly would never rely on it. I have never heard of birth defects caused by AAS use in males.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    let me clear somthing up....sperm takes 83 days to maturate...so u may be on a cycle and your sperm count is still normal....say u start jan 1st and your cycle is till the end of feb ...u could potentially still get someon pregnant during that time...its the following 2 and a half months that u will likely not get anyone prgnat as the 83 day window that take sperm to mature has been extended because the 2 months of AS use...there fore it will likely be back to normal counts by the end of may or so.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I was using Deca and Sust and as many of you know my g/f got pregnant. AAS will reduce the quantity and quality of the sperm but it only takes one good swimmer . . .

I did plenty of research too when I found out my g/f was pregnant and there is no evidence of AAS affecting the growth and development of the child, unborn or born.

flamethrower is offline New Member
    AAS can not change the DNA make up of your sperm just your sperm count.

Thread Information