BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Is someone slipping me fina?

As most of you know, I'm on test (500mg/wk) and eq (400mg/wk). Over the last week, I've been waking up with my pillow absolutely drenched to the point of my having to wash pillow cases every other morning . This royal soaking i give my pillow each night is all the more remarkable considering I've only been getting five hours of sleep a nite (i do get a 2-3 hour nap to make up the difference) for the last few nites. I know that big-time night sweats and insomnia are the trademarks of fina, but is it possible to get them pretty severely while on test? The insomnia i can deal with because I don't start "the real world" until fall, so i can use days to sleep, but the sweats are just gross!!!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Are you taking arimidex ? Its just excess water from bloating trying to get out of your system bro. I started using l-dex and its gone...but now im on fina and its coming back strong, LOL

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes some people experience that from test.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Yes some people experience that from test.
    Could this then be interpreted as a sign that I might not handle fina well if in fact I ever elected to use it? Or does it have nothing to do with anything else at all?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    what rickson said but if it was fina you coud taste it .... fina taste like absolute shit burns your tounge .

Thread Information