LAGMuXle is offline Member

Winny on a 16 year old? !?!

A friend of mine has a son, he asked my opinion on what he should give him for football... I had no idea what the hell to say, he asked if Winstrol would be safe - I told him nothing at all would be safe. But, he said he is giong for the winstrol... what do you guys think the results will be ?

Any and all opinions welcome...

Thanks

Tony

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    16 is way too young.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    his dads pressuring him into using juice...sounds like the father is living his dream through his son, tell that ass to let his kid do it naturally...Madmax

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What a fucking loser-father!!!

Yeah guys I don't know, his dad says it was his son's idea, and the dad figured winny would be the best choice if he was to do something.... I advised against it, but he wanted to know what the effects would be. So I don't know, he will probably do it anyway.... I just don't know what to tell him as far as what the effects will be, good or bad. It wasn't a real extensive conversation, but I was under the impression that he wanted to help his son "choose" the best thing for his self. Keep coming with comments and opinions guys... thanks again.

Tony.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    He can fuck his sons body up real bad if he makes him use steroids ! So tell him not to!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by LAGMuXle
    Yeah guys I don't know, his dad says it was his son's idea, and the dad figured winny would be the best choice if he was to do something.... I advised against it, but he wanted to know what the effects would be. So I don't know, he will probably do it anyway.... I just don't know what to tell him as far as what the effects will be, good or bad. It wasn't a real extensive conversation, but I was under the impression that he wanted to help his son "choose" the best thing for his self. Keep coming with comments and opinions guys... thanks again.

Tony.
    The best thing for this kid is to eat, train, eat, eat, eat and eat somemore. then rest. Oh and use some suplements.

WTF most father's would tell the kid not to use drugs!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    the results will be the father going to jail for child endangerment, and the son having years of therapy for having a fucked up father.

If the kid/dad really wants to do gear, then I can only suggest a good heavy dose of 40mg placebo ED, hell even 60mg would be good.

Placebo is the greatest stuff. Coupled with a proper bulking diet, this kid will make killer gains.

Red
    Yes, I am actually serious!

LAGMuXle, Lake George is a nice area BTW! Lucky you!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    FOOD is what he can give him and lots of it.

I can't find it but I got an e-mail from one of the boards. Where a father wanted to know what to give his 13 year old. Sound like these 2 are related.

JohnnyB

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I can't find it but I got an e-mail from one of the boards. Where a father wanted to know what to give his 13 year old. Sound like these 2 are related.
    13!!!! I thought that you weren't supposed to even start a child on resistance training until they were 14.

And get the 16 year old on creatine, don't start him on winny.... it just blows my mind how stupid some parents can be.

Yeah I heard something about that 13 year old's dad wanting to give him gear, shitty that the idea even came around... why would you need to be big at that age anyway?

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    I like the placebo idea also, tell him you've got some really great stuff. The best gear on the market. Take 2 of these pills a day and you will get huge, just don't tell anyone about it. Its a secret.

Then just don't tell the kid its actually B-6 or some other vitamin He will train his butt off, thinking he's on something. Then just tell him to eat like crazy & he WILL grow regardless, at that age. With no harm done
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 05-28-2003 at 09:31 PM.

speese is offline Junior Member
    a good cycle for a 16 year old would be anadrol 200mg ed, fina 150mg ed, d-bol 150mg ed, and test 300mg ed. although he probably won't put much weight on considering its a light cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by speese
    a good cycle for a 16 year old would be anadrol 200mg ed, fina 150mg ed, d-bol 150mg ed, and test 300mg ed. although he probably won't put much weight on considering its a light cycle
    I hope you're joking.

speese is offline Junior Member
    you hope right. hehehe

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

I agree with the placebo cycle...go to a vitamin store and find an obscure vitamin with an unusual shape...tell him not to tell ANYONE...they came from russia, and under NO CURCUMSTANCES should they be taken for more than 6 weeks
    Tell him, that in order for the pills to work...he must eat/work out/sleep like a freakin madman, or they will NEVER work!

Iron Michael is offline New Member
    Red Ketchup, your Placebo advice is right on the money! That kid will train his ass off and eat better than he ever has before. I'm in the middle of my first cycle of Test and EQ and I've never trained so hard or eaten so well. Then I started reading about counterfeit gear. I've verified that my gear is legit. But I realized that even if it turned out to be fake, just by eating better and working out harder would be good for some gains. Great advice! Placebo is a powerful drug for a 16 year old, and the side effects are pretty minimal!

- IM

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by speese

since i know your kidding, thas funny

The Butcher is offline Member
    I liked the placebo idea until I came to the realization that once this kid gets done with that cycle, his dad will put him on another one since he didn't get any negative sides from his first one. And next time he might not come to you for help. He could be going to some dickhead in a gym who would give him dbol or something, and that could fuck the kid up. So, I'd say drop the placebo idea. Write up a training and diet program for the kid and tell him to do some work in the gym.

Remember kids: Steroids are bad!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    the best thing is to take Daddy, bend him over and give him a good shot of WOOP ASS. What in the world is he thinking? I have kids and that thought makes me sick to my stomach

Originally posted by The Butcher
    I liked the placebo idea until I came to the realization that once this kid gets done with that cycle, his dad will put him on another one since he didn't get any negative sides from his first one. And next time he might not come to you for help.
    Indeed... so then at the end of his cycle of super duper "Placebo 500", when the kid gained a nice 10-15 lbs of nice lean muscle, you ask him how he liked his sugar pills (as you plop 2 in your coffee)

If that doesn't convince him that hard work is the solution, nothing will really.

Red

I agree with everything here, it would be a great idea to give him some vitamin pills and give him a story on the whole deal, the problem with that is his dad wouldnt do that to my knowledge... but they will learn the hard way I guess... I talked to him as much as I can, but he will only listen so much....

What was the age all of you started juicing?

Yes his dad needs some type of wake up call.

Jackman is offline Banned
    all im saying is im 19 and if i said dad what kind of steroids should i take my farther would kick me out....

Thread Information