tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Question about injecting myself.

For the past week I have had my friend inject me with a 22guage 1" needle. I am on a 500mg a week cycle of Sust for 8 weeks. I have been looking around and everyone has been giving me info about doing the 500mg every other day. It is an inconvience for my friend to stick me every other day so I was wondering if I can do it myself. Many sites I have read say when you do it to yourself you tend to tense up and it doesn't go in good. Is this true?
    What would be the best place to shoot and what kind of needle should I use?
    Also, If I open a 250amp of sus does it go bad if I let it sit for 2 days?

Thanks for the help everyone!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Dude be smart. Holy shit don't leave an amp open. Could get dust and contaminate the shit. Also your injecting 500 mg EOD? Thats alittle bit too much bro for your first cycle.

Check out this site:

http://spotinjections.com

Also ask around for that 500 mg EOD shit. IMO thats wayyyy too much.

Power

Sorry I did not meen 500mg every other day I ment breaking up the 500mg a week up into EOD. Im not that crazy.

How would you break up 500mg a day if you have 250mg amps and can't leave them open?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Question about injecting myself.

Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    For the past week I have had my friend inject me with a 22guage 1" needle. I am on a 500mg a week cycle of Sust for 8 weeks. I have been looking around and everyone has been giving me info about doing the 500mg every other day. It is an inconvience for my friend to stick me every other day so I was wondering if I can do it myself. Many sites I have read say when you do it to yourself you tend to tense up and it doesn't go in good. Is this true?
    What would be the best place to shoot and what kind of needle should I use?
    Also, If I open a 250amp of sus does it go bad if I let it sit for 2 days?

Thanks for the help everyone!
    You can do the injections yourself.... just relax and you will be fine. The quads and delts are theeasiest for me to do without a problem. Because you will be going eod try to rotate the sites quads, glutes, delts.....

I use 25g 1" sticks for delts and quads, 25g 1.5" for my glutes. You can keep using the 22g but I find the 25g go in like butta.

If you mean keeping the sus in the syringe for 2 days, then you should be fine. Just keep it in a cool, dark, and clean place.

www.spotinjections.com can help you with the sites to hit.

Good Luck!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Just take 1 amp on Monday and 1 on Thursday or one on Tuesday and Friday.

Power

Hey guys, I know most of you will probably laugh at me but here I go.

I just went into my theigh and tried to aspharate and it was really hard to pull up. I didn't see any blood come up but I started to get a little woosey. So i did half and pulled it out. After I took it out I seen a little blood come out. Is that normal or did I hit a vien. I followed the instructions to the T on that website.

Ohh.. and I hate needles.

You're fine bro

When you aspirate you are supposed to see a few little bubbles. Yeah, a little blood after you pull our is normal, specially at first when your hand isn't that steady.

With practice, you get a good feel of it going in and get a steadier hand. With 25ga pinz, I can hit my quad and leave no marks whatsoever. 23ga in the glute just leaves me a little red dot.

You just need practice bro, all will be fine

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    Hey guys, I know most of you will probably laugh at me but here I go.

I just went into my theigh and tried to aspharate and it was really hard to pull up. I didn't see any blood come up but I started to get a little woosey. So i did half and pulled it out. After I took it out I seen a little blood come out. Is that normal or did I hit a vien. I followed the instructions to the T on that website.

Ohh.. and I hate needles.
    You're fine dude.... if you were in a vein when you pulled back then it would have been easy and blood would have filled the syringe. You may have passed through a vein and that's why you saw blood when pulling the pin out.

Just relax and you will be fine

Oh btw don't leave juice in open amps!!!

If you run sust from amps EOD, then just preload a few days worth of syringes. Many bros on this board do that. I'm doing fina/test eod now, I preload the weeks worth so I can hit my quad/glute first thing in the morning when I get up.

Red

Thread Information