Thread: Sus for a noob

neubin is offline Junior Member

Question Sus for a noob

Hey everyone, been reading lots of messages and enjoy seeing what everyone does.

This is what I want to do...This is my first cycle, im a bit cautious and want to see how I react to AS.

I would like to do this:

A daily dose of 20 mg Nolvadex

Week 1-8

1 SUSTANON /250MG
    2SUSTANON/250MG
    3SUSTANON/250MG
    4SUSTANON/500MG
    5SUSTANON/500MG
    6SUSTANON/500MG
    7SUSTANON/500MG
    8SUSTANON/250MG
    9SUSTANON/250MG
    10SUSTANON/250MG

after the cycle take 50 mg of Clomid for two weeks after.

Will that do well to get some nice gains and keep side effects down? Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers

What are your goals here bro? Tell us your age, weight, BF, training exp, so we can better help you with your cycle.

Ok here goes,

Im 26, 6'1 about 240 pounds, not sure what my BF is but has to be around 25%, I have lifted for four years and understand diet and training...I will be losing some weight before I do my run, but what I want is to see some strength and also fill out some of my muscle bellies...Im not looking for 20 pounds of extra beef but would be happy getting 10 good pounds of muscle...what do you think? Enough to do that with?

At 240 bro I think you'd be better off running 4-600mg/wk. Also, I always suggest running a single estered test for a first cycle i.e. enth or cyp., and maybe run some winny along with it at the end. Winny wks7-12 at 50mg/ED. That way you can cycle all the way up to clomid. Start your post cycle clomid at wk13.

Ok thanks for the advice can you explain a bit about the

"Also, I always suggest running a single estered test for a first cycle i.e. enth or cyp., and maybe run some winny along with it at the end. Winny wks7-12 at 50mg/ED. "

Whats this help with, im reading lots and everyone has a different approach to the first cycle.....is this to keep side effects down? Maximize gains? Sorry I feel like a noob too

So you would up the sus to 400-600 for a guy my size would you still keep the daily dose of 20 mg Nolvadex and then after the cycle is over take take 50 mg of Clomid for two weeks after?

thanks I appreciate your help

Well, first off sust should be injectced 3x s/wk because of the short acting ester of prop. Its not uncommon for users to run sust at 750mg/wk because of it being conveinently dosed at 250mg/amp and it should being shot 3x s/wk . With the longer esters, two injections are only necessary and its much easier to control your blood levels. Hows this look:

Wks 1-11 Test enth 500mg/wk(shot Mon/Thur)
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED

Start your clomid wk13 two wks after your last shot of test and one day after last dose of winny. Clomid: 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. The winny will give you awesome pumps to your muscles and the gains are very retainable.. I also think arm., liquidex, or femara, would be a better option as your anti-e and have your nolva on hand incase of gyno. Also throw in a little milk thistle at 1000mg/ED because of winny's heptoxic side effect.

Thanks for the advice, so you feel this is a pretty safe stack?

Excellent stack for a newbie. You could even throw in some EQ in there for 10wks at 400mg/wk. As far as safety goes, everybodys different bro. Your going to expirience SOME sides no matter what you cycle. Thers almost no way around that. Its really just a matter of how prone you are.

cost wise is this expensive? I had sourced sus but not anything else...any ideas what I will be paying for all this?

Really depends if you want human grade vs. vet grade. It will be more expensive if you were to just run the sust alone. But IMHO you should never only run a single anabolic by itself. The enth will be less expensive than the sust and the winny has a varying price margin(again hum vs. vet). There is no human grade EQ. It also depends on where/who you get your gear from. Gym prices are sky high, but if you do enough research, you can find some deals.

Thread Information