Thread: Clen Dosage

spm162 is offline Associate Member

Clen Dosage

I've used clen in the past for fat loss and it doesn't work well for me, but I did use it post cycle to keep gains and I really think it had a profound effect. My question is what dosage and how long should it be run if I am mainly taking it to prevent muscle breakdown and effectively block cortisol?

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Your clen could've been fake the first time or you could've been taking the wrong dosage, or most importantly your were not training and eating correctly. Clen is only anti-catabolic. So it is not used for post cycle too often. It is nice to help get rid of the water retention and trim you up a little especially if you were using deca or eq or something similar. I use it to just get solid after a cycle. You need to use it in conjunction with something like an ECA stack. Read this thread for more info:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=50568

I have gotten it many times, mostly spiropent brand. My dosage was exactly what the "normal" dosages are...start with 2 20 mcg pilss and go up to 6 or 7 per day for 2 weeks. I got the shakes pretty bad but didn't really feel any increase in body temp. I just got done a 3 weeks cycle of t3 and noticed 10x more difference compared to clen . Everytime I tried clen I got the same results...nothing. In another few weeks I am going to stack clen, t3, and thermorexin for a 4 week cycle. With my cardio of 4-5x/week 45min in the morning, that should do the trick. And yes, my diet did need to be modified a bit before.

So the diet helps, but because it was spiro it could be underdosed... i have heard of that before, espcially with spiro. Hard to get ahold of legit clen these days. T3 is a lot more noticable when it's in you, i agree. If you stack those, i would avoid using the clen for 4 straight weeks... try to split it up somehow... otherwise it will start to become ineffective in your body after about 2 weeks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.

xxample

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    because it was spiro it could be underdosed... i have heard of that before, espcially with spiro. Hard to get ahold of legit clen these days.
    Spiro isn't underdosed, it's one of the most potent clen manufacturers out... but there are alot of other companies that are not really underdosed but variable in dosages (like some tabs are potent than others). And legit clen is not really hard to find, because there are hardly any fakes out. Clen is so cheap that it wouldn't be cost-effective to make a fake.

I know some people react great to clen (like me) and some people that really, well... don't react from it. It's a coin toss, you just don't react as well to it as others. Hell, maybe you should try something like NYC to hit more estrogenic fat stores.

But run the clen for the first 2 weeks post cycle, I really doubt it's effects to help keep gains although it may be anti-catabolic. I do say it won't hinder gains while you can consume more calories and burn the excess with the clen, but helping to hold on mass really doesn't make much sense. You will keep more muscle than if you took suppliments like an ECA, DNP , or T3... but you would probably keep just as much by not taking anything and just consuming straight calories and protein.

Hey bro, Maybe you are right and i hope that you are, i have just heard so many mixed things about it that i dont know who to trust. Maybe it is just our reactions to it that leads to these accusations. I have just been told by a friend that he never liked it (speaking from experience).

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I've been on spiro from europe and superclen spiro from mex, both worked well for me. Speaking from experience.

You sure you weren't thinking of oxyflux? That's the brand most people hate... I've heard almost 100% positive opinions (including mine) about spiro so far.

I thought as far as clen 's thermogenic and calorie burning effects, they wear off after 2 weeks if you don't cycle them or use clen, but for the purpose I'm intending to use them for, i don't think it matters if it is cycled. I know it works better for some people then others and I truely believe that it made a difference in keeping my gains post cycle. 6 weeks post cycle I was still going up in weights and maintaining the size I had. In my first 4 cycles I didn't include clen and I can definitely say that didn't happen. SO back to my original question....what dose to use post cycle for helping to maintain gains???

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    I've been on spiro from europe and superclen spiro from mex, both worked well for me. Speaking from experience.

You sure you weren't thinking of oxyflux? That's the brand most people hate... I've heard almost 100% positive opinions (including mine) about spiro so far.
    Yep I've never had a prob with spiro at all but oxy is junk. I hate it I hate it I hate it. Pure junk

Bump

Thread Information