Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Second cycle help needed

David PvP is offline Junior Member

Second cycle help needed

Hy all,i need some help with my second cycle,Eq and Sust,first cycle was Var with T3 and clen ,i wanted to cut alot,ia am 28 y old,training since 15,dropped from 32%bf to 18% with alot of diet and consistency,weight before cutting was 264lbs i am at 198 lbs now,ill post pics soon,here is my diet atm:

Meal 1(8:00):
    - 2 cup weat oatmeal
    - 40 gr Whey isolate mixed with milk
    ================================================== =
    Meal 2(9:00):
    5 egg white,1 yolk
    Omega 3
    Multivitamin
    B complex
    Meal 3 ***Post Workout Shake***(12:00)
    - 40-50 grams of whey isolate
    - 60-70 grams oatmeal with dextrose
    Meal 4(13:00):
    8oz chicken breast, turkey or fish
    1 cup brown rice/sweet potatoes
    green vegetables /omega 3
    Meal 5(16:00):
    8oz chicken breast, turkey or fish
    1 cup brown rice/sweet potatoes
    green vegetables /omega3
    Meal 6(18:00):
    Wallnuts
    2 cup weat oatmeal
    40-50 grams whey isolate powder mixed in water
    Meal 7(19:00):
    Peanut butter
    lean beef/chicken breast, turkey or fish
    Meal 8(21:00)
    - 2 cup weat oatmeal
    - 40 gr Whey isolate mixed in water
    Meal 9(22:00)
    100 gr lean beef/fish/cottage cheese/omega 3
    Meal 10(23:00)
    - 40 gr Whey isolate mixed in water

ac419 is offline Junior Member
    Don't even think about cycling until you're under 15% bf

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I'll be different and say you can cycle at 18%.There certainly are risks but I think if you're smart you'll be able to manage them and make this cycle work to your advantage.

Your first cycle was lame. Sorry dude but anavar , t3, and clen is not nearly as effective as test with the clen/t3 combo. I think you should read a little more about how to cycle before you run the next one. What are your goals?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    I'll be different and say you can cycle at 18%.There certainly are risks but I think if you're smart you'll be able to manage them and make this cycle work to your advantage. Your first cycle was lame. Sorry dude but anavar, t3, and clen is not nearly as effective as test with the clen/t3 combo. I think you should read a little more about how to cycle before you run the next one. What are your goals?
    Interesting video on cycling with high body fat !!

http://youtu.be/p1GyHWSiwkw

Double post

mystogan117 is offline Junior Member
    your at a higher risks of bad side effects when you cycle at a higher bf percentage

wow thanks guyz for the answers my target is to get low bodyfat% but since i've cut alot of bf through my first cycle even tough it was patetic i still managed to lose alot,and i dont credit the var or clen (i can swear var was fake),for now i want to do a little clean bulking,so i started today with sustanon and equipose,i wanna keep an close eye to my diet,and to ad cardio,one thing i forgot to mention most of my diet was keto,i guess it works with dedication.
    For some reason i cant post photos.

I also wanted to ask the more experienced people out there what is the main difference betwen enanthate and prop?xcept the difference betwen ester weight ,i need to gain pure muscle without water or fat,so i might be inclined to do prop on my next cycle,i also want to know more about deca ,i want to avoid it due to bloat,can i lean out and gain pure muscle using only prop,mast,eq,and posibly alot later tren ?i have this problem with deca d-bol and anadrol ,cant stand them afther reading many many posts about them.....any advice is welcome and thak you all for helping,God bless.

Dave

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Not saying it doesn't have it's risks man, but they're manageable when you educate yourself. Plenty of people do it successfully including some of the vets on this site

That's why i wanna drop bf% and go clean muscles

bump

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    Not saying it doesn't have it's risks man, but they're manageable when you educate yourself. Plenty of people do it successfully including some of the vets on this site
    This video was for an interesting read Alpha
    I have cycled at all spectrums and now through personal choice and trial and error would not cycle at too high BF

thanks for your comments though and yes I've had discussions about this topic on numerous occasions over the years !!

Thanks for the replyes i guess you are right,i should drop more bf%,tough i wanted to place it higher i might be only 16%,yeah i know that's still much but will change soon,i want to post some pics to better evaluate my bf% but i cant seem to make any actions,it sayz i am still waiting permission...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Gosh Your eating so many shakes a day mate. I prefer my steaks

y i tought about it too,wanna get 2 of them out and add vinegar,i need to drop fat fast

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your macros?
    Looks like too much protein and not enough fats from here.
    David PvP likes this.

fat is from: alot of beef usually,olive oil,peanut butter,omega 3 's,macro intended is 50% prot,25% carb,25% fat,i sometimes cycle carbs on heavy workout day higher and rest dayz lower to none,but i am glad i found a good goal to achieve: i wanna get under 10% bf,and try to lean bulk from there,need to look good,btw any1 knows how to post pics around here?

here is what it say:

vBulletin Message

David PvP, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

bump

i wanna get this cycle over with and switch to enanthate ,dunno if sustanon was all that much of a good ideea,gets forever to kick in,cant wait for summer to go on perma test prop tren ace clen t3 mode,the ultimate cycle imo.

Managed to edit profile pic so you could get a better ideea,i need some guesses on bf% pls.

bump

I think it started to kick in,i feel superhuman,tough i get depressive at times,i guess sustanon does make test levels a rollercoaster,i think ill switch to enanthate or prop for future cycles...

I need some advice on training,a fellow sugested i go medium weights,no need to over do it,i usually do heavy free weights,but i do notice some problems with my shoulder on 100 db chest presses,so i just need a hint if i should slow down a bit with the weights and get a more appropiate approach to get the best out of my cycle,he said i need no more than 12 sets for a muscle group,any advice would be welcomed,thanks,
    Dave.

week 5,gained 10 lbs,i feel alot is from water weight and small muscle and fat gains

End of week 6,205 pounds,holding some water,dosing arimidex at 0.5 e3rd day,muscles look good a little covered,around 50% gains is water,i feel around 20% gain is fat and around 30% gained some muscle,i am optimistic and hope to hold to around 5 lb of muscle afther this cycle when ill go on T3 clen ,with enanthate as my 3rd cycle.
    I feel eq is crap so far,not sure why i took it,i guess it was my dealers recomandation,witch also happens to be an old friend of mine...still have a terrible faith in a summer cycle with prop tren ace,masteron ,T3 and clen,need to get shredded,arms around 18" so far.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    End of week 6,205 pounds,holding some water,dosing arimidex at 0.5 e3rd day,muscles look good a little covered,around 50% gains is water,i feel around 20% gain is fat and around 30% gained some muscle,i am optimistic and hope to hold to around 5 lb of muscle afther this cycle when ill go on T3 clen ,with enanthate as my 3rd cycle.
    I feel eq is crap so far,not sure why i took it,i guess it was my dealers recomandation,witch also happens to be an old friend of mine...still have a terrible faith in a summer cycle with prop tren ace,masteron,T3 and clen,need to get shredded,arms around 18" so far.
    Well you seem to be doing one thing right for sure, and that's accepting that a lot of your weight gain is water, I personally usually will assume the muscle gain and fat gain is 1:1. Now of course this isn't an exact science but if you mentally prepare yourself for small LBM gain and you come out with a small gain. great, if you have bigger gains EVEN BETTER. Longer you are in this game more you realize how over coming the mental game is the hardest part.

Yeah i agree,when i dropped from 264 lbs to 180 lbs i tought i was melting i couldnt realize how much fat i was holding on to,i guess i was a bit overdoing it with the diet and clen /T3 but it was well worth it,now i am looking more for a quality gain even if it might mean 8 lbs of pure msucle a year,got some realistic goals now in my mind,but i still cant understand why i didn't joined this place earlyer,i could of gotten some good info on this EQ witch seems to be useless.

Gained another 4 lbs,now standing at 209 lbs,tough most of it is fat/water with very little muscle gains,from 29 pounds gained i feel around 7lbs is muscle tops,last week of eq,finally got rid of it,and will never do sustanon in my life,test e or prop from now on,added clen t3,couldnt take the extra fat. libido is ups and down,i find sustanon quite unstable

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    Gained another 4 lbs,now standing at 209 lbs,tough most of it is fat/water with very little muscle gains,from 29 pounds gained i feel around 7lbs is muscle tops,last week of eq,finally got rid of it,and will never do sustanon in my life,test e or prop from now on,added clen t3,couldnt take the extra fat. libido is ups and down,i find sustanon quite unstable
    Trial and error, we all go through it mate. make your pct and post pct count

GUILTY....no pct,went 4 weeks trt,and just started test prop 250/w,and tren ace 300/w,doing suspension before leg training and some heavy back or chest dayz,(suspension hurts dayz afther tough),getting leaner stronger bigger......i guess many people will not agree with me....but why **** around with recovery when ill jump right back on cycle,trt doses betwen the more powerfull cycles is what i choose,added caber 1x/w,arimidex 0.25 eod,(might up it a little),clen 80 mcg my sweet spot,t3 only 50,got hcg ,will prolongue clen afther 2 weeks with ketotifen,will have blood work next week,my body aparently loves tren,i need to give it some time to see how it goes tough,

I love you all(just in case i die...)

Update:
    -will never go off
    -on bridges i go trt dose with some low eq or smtng
    -atm my last 3 and next 4 months will look like:
    tren ace 100 ml ED
    test prop100 ml EOD
    EQ 800 per week
    mast 300 per week
    clen 120 mcg
    t3 50 mcg
    adex 0.5 E 3rd day

does anyone know the difference betwen 350 test per week and 700? i am currently running 350 test 700 tren 300 mast 800EQ a week,and have noticed fluctuations in how i look,one day i am stone vascular feel powerfull other dayz i feell like crap look like crap...i was thinking of upping test to 700 a week,any toughts on this one?

Thread Information