Thread: Fatburn

PQlsemix is offline New Member

Fatburn

Hey people.

I am pretty new i this "world" and there for hope you guys will understand any foolish questions i might ask.

I have been looking around for some help to drop some of my wait, and have found a combination of HCG and Clenbuterol that i believe can do the job.
    I am interested ind your guys opinion on the amount, progression and construction of the "diet" or any other suggestions...

Clenbuterol
    Day Dose
    1) 40mcg
    2) 40mcg
    3) 80mcg
    4) 80mcg
    5) 80mcg
    6) 120mcg
    7) 120mcg
    8) 120mcg
    9) 120mcg
    10) 120mcg
    11) 120mcg
    12) 120mcg
    13) 120mcg
    14-17) 120mcg
    18-24 80mcg
    25-30) 40mcg

HCG
    2500iu every second day for the first two weeks
    one week break
    2500iu every second day for one week
    5000iu every second day for one week

Fire away (:

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    you do not run clen for 30 days straight. also the proper way to dose is off your temp. 120 mcg can be alot of sides for people to handle.

The hcg . i personally dont think is a solution for weight lose. I dont even know what the proper dosing would be for that if it even worked.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HCG is a waste on what ur trying to do. It is used for weight loss in women, and they go on a cal deficient diet (~500 calories/day)

Diet is ur best friend for whatever u want to do

Im about 183cm tall and weigh around 85kg.
    Believe i need to drop around 7-10 kg before im satisfied.

What would you otherwise recommend?

I was planning for reducing my daily calories to around 475...
    I have a rather strict diet, but unfortunately my weight don't seem to move anymore and i have an event early august where i better look sharp. Thats why im thinking on "cheating" a bit to reach the end (:
    Last edited by PQlsemix; 07-04-2011 at 04:25 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    you need diet and cardio, dropping calories so low won't work, will lose muscle before losing any fat.

stevied is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    you need diet and cardio, dropping calories so low won't work, will lose muscle before losing any fat.
    Agreed. You cannot drop calories so low. Meals should be 6 times a day. Two of them can be a meal replacement shake.

Clen should only be cycled for two weeks on and two weeks off. There are ways of changing it up and having 1 week off in between but I dont believe that works from experience.

120mcg of clen is quite high. i also read somewhere that your body can only absorb a certain amount of it. So i basically dont waste it but taking too much. Prob go up to 80mcg pd.

HCG I dont believe will help at all. Diet and cardio are your best friend here. Cardio 45min 6 times a week should do the trick. But be careful you dont want to burn muscle so keep your calorie intake right. Just my 2cents. Hope it helps.

Oh and try and make on of your meals at midnight. Not sure if it works but I hear it keeps your motabolism going. Can of tuna or protein shake will do (not too many carbs if you not trying to grow).

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Diet, routine training, and a healthy dose of interval cardio are what you need.
    You can run the Clen continuously, but you'll have to incorporate a first generation antihistamine like Benadryl, see the Clen profile.
    You ramp up (increase Clen dosages) to assess tolerance, not for physiological purposes, so there's is no need to ramp down from it that's only w/T3.
    HCG is not applicable.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information