Thread: anadrol 50

Chamillionaire24 is offline New Member

anadrol 50

Hey i have been working out for about 5 years, i weighed about 95lbs when i started and was about 165 for my max weight at 5'7. I gain muscle very easily with my short arms and have incrediable strength for my weight but recently since a year at college i now weigh 140 and unhappy with my size again. i used a cycle of sust 250 and went from 140 to 165 my senioir year, but now im small again from slacking off and drinking. Im going to stop drinking entirely but i need a rebuilding cycle and was going to use anadrol 50 and test 250 . I was going to take 50mg of anadrol every day for 2 weeks then start in with a 1000mg of test after that. My friend has a variety of shit but anadrol seemed like the king of all gainers after i read up on it but im worried of side effects espically at age 19 i was planning on taking an anti estrogen while on anadrol but i could use some planning advice

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Bro, you're still pretty young. You can still gain by eating a lot of food.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    anadrol should be run with proviron or arimidex perhaps and throw in 500mg to 750 mgs of test...........maybe u should run ur test with the anadrol, not after it !!!

dangit is offline Member
    I think that if you eat 6 times a day and lift hard, then you should be able to easilly put on more weight naturally. I've gone up to 180lbs naturally before I started my first cycle last year. I'm also under 5.7".

I put on 20lbs in a few months a few years ago when I suddenly realized the benifits of a good diet and to eat often. Alot of people at the gym were sure I was on something, but wasn't.

I don't think your results will be any better when on something or off if you're still at 19 years of age and only weight 140. People should only take anything once they plateau.

Bring yourself up to 170lbs naturally, then do a cycle. If you can get up to that naturally, then you'll explode once on something. And you probably won't loose your gains since you'll know how to diet right and train properly.

Chamillionaire24 is offline New Member
    Thanks dangit , i have been eating a shitload again i eat about 1 gram of protein for every lb i weigh , i have been intaking about 3000-4000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks and i have gained 7lbs just doing my shit naturally , i got my anadrol but im holding on to it till i stop getting gains naturally. What kind of anti-estrogens would you recomend , im going to start off with some deca to lube my joints and to get some quick strength gains im just getting tired of people telling me how much smaller i got so ive been training every other day but not over training each muscle group. Im gonna do about 1cc a week of deca then start in with anadrol 50 mg every other day after 4 weeks for a total of 2 weeks and see what gains come. I have been happy so far with my natural gains but i want back to throwing up 250lbs on bench at 155lbs then i want to be able to break the 300lb mark on bench with the anadrol and deca , or i might use sust , i also still need some good antiestrogens i might use provolox is that a good choice?

Thread Information