ripsid is offline Senior Member

Schering In trouble?????

From MSN News Update just now!
    Schering-Plough unit probed

Criminal investigation centers on illegal sales, pricing

NEW YORK, May 30 — Schering-Plough Corp. said Friday one of its units is the target of a criminal investigation into practices that include the alleged sale of misbranded or unapproved drugs, submitting false drug pricing information to the government, and obstruction of justice.
    THE KENILWORTH, New Jersey-based drug company said it received a letter from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts saying its Schering Corp. subsidiary is the target of a federal grand jury investigation.
    The company had previously revealed that the U.S. Attorney’s Office was investigating its sales, marketing and clinical trial practices.
    The latest letter goes further, charging the company with destroying documents and obstructing justice related to the government’s investigation.
    The company said it understands that based on the Department of Justice guidelines, receipt of such a letter indicates the government intends to pursue an indictment and believes it has substantial evidence to support an indictment.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    God, I hope NOT! I think by far they make the BEST Test Enan (Primoteston) around. I love that stuff!!!!

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Scherring is one of the best... that really sucks.
    I hate how feds try to bust sources and companies all the time, there's no point and it's a clear waste of time in my opinion.

BIG PRESSER

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Presser
    Scherring is one of the best... that really sucks.
    I hate how feds try to bust sources and companies all the time, there's no point and it's a clear waste of time in my opinion.

BIG PRESSER
    That article didn't mention anything about Schering getting in trouble for selling to the black market or anything like that. It said they were using shoddy business practices... it's their own fault.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Sorry brother, re read the article and I see what ur saying... I thought it sounded like they were gonna get busted so I'm glad to hear thats not the case. But yeah they were giving out false drug pricing info, so it's there own fault... too bad.

BIG PRESSER

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry Bro's schering's not going anywhere. They'll pay a fine and get a good spanking. Too much money in campaign contributions would be lost.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    =) hope so, I got few Schering Test Ena Amps Iam saving when I start builking

Thread Information