JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog

Life Insurance Blood Test

Hey all, I have a life insurance blood test coming up soon. I'm currently in the middle of a 10 week Tren and TestE cycle. Does anyone know if life insurance companies test for AAS? If so, has anyone ever used one of those body cleanse kits for testing? I was directed to a site that sells these type of kits (ipassedmydrugtest.com) by another member here. Anyone know anything about these guys?
    Any help you guys can provide is greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I thin it would depend. Are you getting blood work done by your doctor, that he/she will submit, or is it a seperate blood test administered by the Ins. Company's doc?

The first, I highly doubt it. The second, I would think would be case specific. Ins. Company's Doc. sees a 5'10 240Lb monster with single digit BF then I think the doc would make a recommendation to have thgat test performed. Otherwise, I don't see an Ins. company ponying up the dough for every one that apllies for coverage. That would be some serious bills on the Ins. Comapany's blood work and they seem to be pretty tight with the cash

The company has a "mobile" medical company come draw the blood; to my knowledge its not administered by a real doc, just a nurse or something. Thanks for the response Pheendo, that helps ease my mind a little.

toolman is offline Banned
    Jason it depends on the amount of insurance you are looking for. The higher the policy, the more they look for. I just bumped mine up substantially and the mobile nurse came and took blood, piss and then an ekg. I got a copy of the blood test on request. Although I was not on the juice at the time, all they tested for was every drug under the sun, no AAS. However, they also did several other tests for liver values, etc. which show them if you drink alot. Those may give some kind of bad results from aas, but I dont know. Youll have to ask some of the more medically oriented on here.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id be more worried about your liver enzymes, kidney values, and your cholesterol. These can get you denied in a hurry.

No one wants to insure someone that looks like they need a liver transplant or someone who is bound for a heart attack ya know

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Jason, insurace is part of what i do at work, albeit small...so i asked our underwriting dept if new policies are tested specifically for AS use, to which the answer was no...but they would test for things such as liver vales, etc as billy and toolman mentioned.

if you do have higher values, prostate problems, high bp, or any other such side of AS use, this may cause them to order more testing and probe more deeply into the situation. what would happen if they discover AS use i have no idea...

if everything is normal, then i wouldn't worry too much, but a good b complex vitamin, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> and a tonne of water never hurt anyone, esp for a piss test (just in case)

good luck
    steve

You guys rock. Thanks for all the great info and knowledgeable responses

Thread Information