Dima is offline New Member

Help me with my cuttin cycle, please!

i'm gonna start a 8 week cuttin cycle and i need your help!

this is what i thought (don't flame me please!)
    week 1-2: 250mg susta; 400mg deca ; 250mg cypionate

week 3: 500mg cypionate (2 250mg injection a week); 400 mg deca

week 4-5-6-7: 500mg cyopionate(2 250mg inj a week); 300mg winny (almost 1 50mg injection every day)

week 8:250mg cypionate; 200mg winny (bout 1 injection EOD)

Clomid therapy starting from week 9 (the day after my last winny shot)

This is my 3rd Cycle , my 2nd cuttin: last year i got good results (about 5-6% BF and 80kg-174lbs starting from 185 12%BF) with about half of the winny and half of testosterone ...i'm now 190lbs 10%BF and my goal is 185 with 5-6%...possible?

Thank you in advance for your replies

mammoth is offline Member
    I am curious why you chose to run the sust for only two weeks. Personally I would eliminate the sust and run the cyp without tapering period.

No flame here bro, but if you want to cut, IMO it would be easier(to cut) if you run prop/fina/winny/ and possibly some EQ.

cause i heard that sustanon , due to the propionate also included in the steroid is quickly effective (at least quicker than cypionate ) and thanks to decanoates remains active for 3-4 weeks...i thought that sus could work as a bridge while waiting cypionate to produce its effects.

Other than that what do you think of the cycle? is it good enough for my goal? would you add some nolvadex (and in case how would you add nolva in the cycle)?

Thnaks again!

With sust, deca and cyp, its gonna be really hard to cut. Your diet will have to be near flawless and cardio at least 5xs/wk. I'm sorry to say bro, but that more like a bulking cycle than a cutting. Your going to retain some water off the deca and cyp.

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    No flame here bro, but if you want to cut, IMO it would be easier(to cut) if you run prop/fina/winny/ and possibly some EQ.
    i'm not worried of water retention (i'm a lucky one from this point of view) if you mean that and usually water goes out 2-3 weeks after last test shot.

Other than taht i know that the products you named would be better, but here in Italy ther are only 4 or 5 products we can trust (that we can be almost sure that aren't fakes): deca , winny (produced in Italy! glory of my country ), testoviron , susta and testex...even with DBol risk of fakes is very high (and it' very difficult to find while just a few years ago it was more common than candies)

Thread Information