cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

nutritional assistance

So im 20, 6'1, 230 lbs., my family is full of big guys and so i have only used winstrol and primo for cutting purposes. Everything worked out well, kept all the gains. However, i seem to have reached a plateau. The definition ive gained isnt going anywhere but i cant get any bigger....i eat tons of protein seeing as we are in the business of retail meat and fish (about 1g for every lb. i weigh). I try to stay away from too much carbs, and i drink occasionally. When should i expect my metabolism to slow down, and how has my growing process been affected by my cycle history?

thanks

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    if you are trying to put on a little more size then you have to start consuming some more carbs. No matter how much protein you eat it wont help unless you fuel your muscle with quality carbs. If you are worried about gaining to much body fat make sure that you are consuming complex, OR medium chain carbs this will help insure that there is not a large insulin spike caused by simple carbs like sugar and this should help add some size with out the bf

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    Cereal, rice, and bread? Are there any products you recommend for quality carbs?

Thread Information