Thread: nolvadex ?

Nico is offline Associate Member

nolvadex ?

Hey guys,
    How much do you think nolvadex actually hinders your gains. Alot, little or not at all? Guys if you have used nolva durring your cycles, let me know, I'm very curious. Thanks Nico...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    none at all!

i always use it, its good for the cholesterol

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    the only thing that nolva will inhibit is your water weight, which youd loose after your cycle anyways, it also will help you from getting shut down as bad...Madmax

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    i heard by like 11- 16% or something.

Ran Nolva with my last cycle (20mg ed) and am running Adex (0.5mg eod) with this one.

Not really noticing any major strenght or gain differences.

On the other hand with the Adex I am noticing much better estrogen suppression with a tiny dose. Plus the Adex has completely made the water bloat disappear. Nolva reduced it, but I was still bloated and "smooth".

Of course all depends on your budget... Adex is expensive (but worth every penny in my book!) and works very well, nolva is dead cheap, and it does the job ok.

Red

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people claim it does but I have yet to see any real data on this subject. I myself use it every cycle from start to finish. I won't go as far to say there is no effect but I've noticed none.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Interesting... I was under the impression that Nolva did in fact limit your gains. ( Although to no great degree ) Hmmm, this may sound like a dumb question, but isn't more water retention desirable for maximum gains? Also, wouldn't Nolvas receptor binding effect leave less receptors for the AAS to bind to?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    SuperJew-The water gains that most people refer to are subcutainious (SP) not intracellular which would be good water gains.

As for as the nolvas go, I run both nolva and arimidex thoughout all my cycles from start to finish. Haven't found it to hinder at all personally.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    The only gains bloating helps is having a stroke or heart problems from your high BP. lol

Supposedly IGF lowers from Ive seen everywhere from 5%-32%.

Compare that amount to the total AAS in your body and think about it hard for a minute and it should be obvious which one is the more significant...the amount of AAS.

Thread Information