JuicedUP4Life is offline New Member

Deca and Finaplix

I was wondering if it is true that Deca and Finaplix fight for the same receptor site? I just finished my last shot of deca a week ago and wanted to start a cycle of fina that i had made. I was told i need to wait at least 3 weeks though till my receptors clear to start the finaplix since the fina and deca compete for the same receptors and the finaplix wont work..is this true or is my friend full of shit and i can start my cycle of fina right now??!! Thank you for any help

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You need to take some time off and recover bro, especially with deca . Do you have clomid?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    They sure do. So does test, eq, var, halo, drol, dbol , primo, masteron , winny, etc

ITs called the AR receptor.

IF you care about recovering, start up some clomid and wait a bit. Wheres your test at anyways. If your going to deca and then fina, you will probally experience alot of sexual dysfunction and depression with no test for that long.

JuicedUP4Life is offline New Member
    Thank You for the information..How long should i wait then before starting up the finaplix ..I did my last shot of deca a week ago and im gonna do 2 cc's of fina eod and 1 cc of sus every 3 days for 5 weeks.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Depends

Do you want to stop and take a break and let your body recovery?

If so, do your clomid (3wks) then give it at least another 4-6wks (7-9wks total).

If you dont care about that, which some dont and Im not saying its a bad thing at all as I myself prefer longer cycles, then start as soon as you want.

Thread Information