mmmbrownie is offline New Member

quick question on changing drugs

Hi guys/gals. quick question here. i'm on a mild cycle of test prop and tren ace. I am not new to running gear. I have been on 5 weeks, and seen mild gains. the problem is that The lab i got my stuff from (as i found out later) has a horrible reputation, one of the concerns being the product being massively underdosed. I don't really feel comfy shooting this stuff after what i've heard, and based on my lame gains compared to what id see typically, it would not surprise me if the dosages are very low.
    I recently met a bodybuilder with a procard, it's very obv he gets good stuff lol. I have my pick of the litter from him in terms of drug types.

I'm currently 6 foot 2, 230lbs, 13 % bf. I am not looking for anything major, but i'd like to pack on some clean weight. i was thinking maybe deca /cyp

My question is can i switch after 5 weeks to a new drug? i can continue the current stuff for a couple more weeks until the deca/cyp kick in. or should i get off completely, do PCT and start over. I'd like to do option A as i am going away in January and it's always nice to look decent.
    thank you in advance for any advice

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why don't you just get prop and tren A?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

that is a good point. i dunno i guess i got turned off the combo cause i'm not getting much from it, when in actual fact it's prob just the dickweed who made it underdosed

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Just switch it up so you know what you have is real

I'm sorry for sounding silly, but do you mean switch up the type of drug or just the manufacturer

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Don't forget how lots of BB'ers make some extra money on the side. Just because he has good stuff doesn't mean he deals the same stuff.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmbrownie View Post
    Hi guys/gals. quick question here. i'm on a mild cycle of test prop and tren ace. I am not new to running gear. I have been on 5 weeks, and seen mild gains. the problem is that The lab i got my stuff from (as i found out later) has a horrible reputation, one of the concerns being the product being massively underdosed. I don't really feel comfy shooting this stuff after what i've heard, and based on my lame gains compared to what id see typically, it would not surprise me if the dosages are very low.
    I recently met a bodybuilder with a procard, it's very obv he gets good stuff lol. I have my pick of the litter from him in terms of drug types.

I'm currently 6 foot 2, 230lbs, 13 % bf. I am not looking for anything major, but i'd like to pack on some clean weight. i was thinking maybe deca /cyp

My question is can i switch after 5 weeks to a new drug? i can continue the current stuff for a couple more weeks until the deca/cyp kick in. or should i get off completely, do PCT and start over. I'd like to do option A as i am going away in January and it's always nice to look decent.
    thank you in advance for any advice
    Just check what UGL brand your source has, check its rep here and then finish your test/tren cycle....You're already 5 weeks in and its a powerful stack when run a correct dosages

that is also a great point. thanks!

Thread Information