2timer is offline Senior Member

need help for cycle!

yes finally I got my cycle in my hand. I have 2 question! one is the price and the secod is how should I put the cycle together. I have 3000 mg of deca , 355ml(25mcg/ml) of clen syrup and one bottle of liquathy. I got the deca for 200 canadain. the clen for 190 canadian and liquathy obvouisly 40 usd. how should I put the cycle together? any help will be appreciated!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you know your goals, put up a cycle and we can tweak it for you.

JohnnyB

understood!

I will probably deca do week1 200mgand add 50mg every week untill 400 and then drop down to 200mg again!
    deca
    week1-200 100mcg of clen
    week2-250 150mcg of clen
    week3-300 eca
    week4-350 eca t-3
    week5-400 100mcg of clen t-3
    week6-400 150mcg of clen t-3
    week7-350 eca t-3
    week8-300 eca
    week9-250 100mcg of clen
    week10-200 150 mcg of clen
    week11 clomid
    week12 clomid and clen
    week13 clen

I want to get lean and gain some mass. I will do 5 times cardio before breakfast and cut my calories down by atleast 500.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    First of all, where is the test?
    Second, why taper?-there is no need

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro that cycles worthless, back to the drawing board, put some test in there, pyramid the clen up till youget to the dose you like, usually its 120mcg, deca at 200mg per week is a waste, if your gonna cut run cutting drugs if you want to bulk use bulking drugs, dont use both....do some research and give us a better cycle...Madmax

hey deca is a cut cycle! I seen lot of cut cycles include deca! and if I don't taper down down how should I do deca?

also I know deca might give some acne but I won't use test becuase I hate acne and deca as far as experience doesn't give much acne!
    boy when I used test I had acne all over my face! will never use test untill I am 30 and above!

I got this from search on website

If you want around 10 - 15 pounds of lean muscle mass while loosing fat add primobolan or deca durabolin :

15. DECA DURABOLIN , CYTOMEL & CLENBUTEROL
    my cycle!
    website---http://www.sustanon250.org/Cycles.htm guys I dont have experience with this cycle but from many research I found this is what I want! you guys always tell me to research!

bro thats wrong the only thing primo and deca will do is make your dick limp, when your on deca your body holds alot of water, that would mean that you have a bloated look..deca isnt good for cutting...Madmax

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    deca is far from a cutting drug...madmax is right...do more research, you will hold a lot of water and bloat...

IMO, depending on where you are, or the brand, you likely OVERPAID for the deca

seeing as you have 3000mg, i would run 300mg/wkx10 wks...it depends on your body, but typically you will not experience much in the way of sides at that dosage...

i can appreciate your reasons for not wanting the test. i'm on a deca only cycle (400mg x 10wk) by choice...but i will add test for my next cycle.

if you are seriously looking to bulk up, i would consider the test...

if you want to cut, either get different gear, or keep what you have, and understand that it won't help you cut, but bulk...and cycle the clen /eca post cycle...that will help with the cutting. don't run it during the cycle!

good luck, but look into your cycle more before you start...
    steve

it looks like all of you say don't do deca ! I can keep deca for after summer. You guys suggest I should get 50 tabs of winny or eq 10 weeks or even 10 pins of primo? Hey I have to listen to you guys you guys have all the experience!

platinum is offline Associate Member
    FYI, if you go with primo you're going to need a LOT more than 10 100 mg dosages. A buddy of mine just did a primo only cycle at 400mg/week. He had great results, but wishes he added some test with it.

Honestly, it sounds to me like you need to do a bit more research, but you're here and asking questions, so you're on the right track. Just don't do anything until you understand what it is your putting into your body

Platinum

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys I'm a little concerned with the gains I've been getting from my cycle...
    Test-400mg/week
    Deca -300mg/week
    Dont get me wrong the strength is definately their, and my weight increased tremendously although most of it could be from water retention. I am genetically lean so my intentions with this cycle was bulk up. I'm on my 5th week already and my size isn't exactly where I would like it, looking for more bulk. I've been reseacrhing on D bol, but that is mainly used as a kick starter and I as I mentioned I'm on week 5 and most of that is water weight anyway. Any suggestions good with this cycle for more mass/bulk.

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Oh and I plan on upping the doasge to 4oomg Deac and 500mg Test to see what results from that, I know my dosages are slightly mild.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mighty Max
    Hey guys I'm a little concerned with the gains I've been getting from my cycle...
    Test-400mg/week
    Deca -300mg/week
    Dont get me wrong the strength is definately their, and my weight increased tremendously although most of it could be from water retention. I am genetically lean so my intentions with this cycle was bulk up. I'm on my 5th week already and my size isn't exactly where I would like it, looking for more bulk. I've been reseacrhing on D bol, but that is mainly used as a kick starter and I as I mentioned I'm on week 5 and most of that is water weight anyway. Any suggestions good with this cycle for more mass/bulk.
    2 things....

you are right..your weight gains are mostly water. deca won't kick in till wk 4 or 5 anyway...and you don't instantaneously spring pipes and pecs galore...be patient.

second, what does your diet look like? how about training slpit? quality of gear?

you should start your own thread, lay it all out and ask for advice

steve

Originally posted by Mighty Max
    Test-400mg/week
    Deca -300mg/week

nobody likes a person who jumps in on there thread, if you have a question ask it on the board with your own thread...Madmax

Thread Information