GymHero is offline Senior Member

Test/Deca/Mast/drol/Tren/Winny cycle!

Stats -
    Weight - 197
    Height - 6 "
    Bf - 9%
    Cycle exp - 4 previous cycle with npp

All previous cycles have been short esters and i blast and cruise and am finally just beginning to feel like a pin cushion.. I plan on running deca for 16-20 weeks at 4-600mg undecided still. I have always ran Npp at 1-150mg EOD. Right now I am cruising on 250mg of test(TrT) and plan on stating this early december. I have never ran Adrol before, I was thinking of running only 25mg ED for the first 4 weeks? Thoughts on 25mg vs 50mg of A Bombs ? I prefer to run cycles with my test low. I love the way i feel mentally on low test cycles and just have an overall better feeling. Sides are a lot easier for me to manage if any when running other compounds ie 19nors. I also have a hard time managing my e2 and it makes life/cycling easier for me keeping my test low. I have ran high test with deca before and can say from personal experience that i enjoyed my low test high deca cycle more. Same gains but with a more dry look. I hear a lot of talk about the synergy between test and deca but my results from trying the 2 ahve just been a minimal difference of some water weight. Plus i had sides with deca when i ran it with my test high, 0 sides at 250mg which is what i ran it at last cycle. Below is an example of my cycle.

Wk 1-16 Test E - 150mg ( Staying at 150mg )
    Wk 1-16 Deca - 4-600mg (May run longer)
    WK 1-4 A bombs 25-50mg
    Wk 10-16 Mast E 600mg PW ( Love the way this changes my physique as well as the sexual/ added strength benefits )
    Have Adex and Stane on hand. Will use through out if needed.
    Diet - 3-400 clean Cals over maint. Looking to add some nice mass!

4 Week Cruise then to this below -( Still on Mast 800mg PW cruising on 150mg of Test E )

Time to trim the fat for my FIRST mens physique comp!

Wk 1-8 Test E - 150mg
    Wk 1-8 Tren A - 50mg EOD ( Highest I have ran was 50mg ed and had to stop due to anxiety/panic attacks.. Results were insane, hoping i can handle it at a lower dose )
    Wk 1-8 Mast E 1g PW
    WK 4-8 Winny 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Stane 5mg ED

Caber made me emotional in the past when i ran it however it was in liquid form and i hear that it is unstable.. Have yet to try prami, may give it a go and slowly ramp up and take before bed time.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I may have missed it, but did you have a question?

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I may have missed it, but did you have a question?
    I have never ran Adrol before, I was thinking of running only 25mg ED for the first 4 weeks? Thoughts on 25mg vs 50mg of A Bombs ?
    Also looking for overall input on my layout. Always open to other voices.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok so here is my opinion. Lose either the mast or the Tren . Use the a bombs up front 50 mg no more than for weeks. If your going to do the winny lose the abombs. Be sure to use liver support.
    What is your pct?
    Last I'm over 50 5'10 and weigh 197 at 13% bf. Your lite for 6' after numerous cycles. I would look to the nutrition section to figure this out first.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Ok so here is my opinion. Lose either the mast or the Tren . Use the a bombs up front 50 mg no more than for weeks. If your going to do the winny lose the abombs. Be sure to use liver support.
    What is your pct?
    Last I'm over 50 5'10 and weigh 197 at 13% bf. Your lite for 6' after numerous cycles. I would look to the nutrition section to figure this out first.
    I don't think you looked at my layout correctly.. The winny and abombs would be ran months apart. Also 197 at 13% bf vs 197 at 9% is a huge difference. How is that light by any means??! What is my pct ? If you read my post you would know im on trt... Please

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a sweet Bulk to Cut cycle to me. Never seen anyone go that low on test for a cycle, but hey you know what works for you then go for it.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'd run 25mg adrol. You can always bump it up if need be.

Thread Information