the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Post Some aromitization is necessary for gains?----->

Here is some info I dug up...sorry if it has been coverd before, I just thought it was very interesting:

"However small aromatisation is desirable as estrogen too mediates anabolic activity. It can be responsible for better glucose utilization (repleting lost glycogen stores after exercise) and stimulating increased growth hormone release. But most notably estrogen is responsible for an upgrading of the androgen receptor allowing hormones that act on the androgen receptor to exert a larger anabolic effect. This is why hormones that are strong androgens but also aromatize heavily, like anadrol and testosterone , can put the most mass on your frame."

This was in the description of Equipoise on bb.com

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir, that is correct sir.

zeraphinn is offline New Member
    So taking an inhibitor like Nolvadex or preventer like Proviron could limit your gains? The trick must be in the timing of the usage then?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron will do quite the opposite...it will help your gains substantially as protein synthesis is increased and it will also serve to keep your member functioning properly.

i am running it during my current cycle and i definitely love it.

as far as nolva during cycle, it seems to be the general consensus from everyone who has done it that it helps keep water retention low and also prevents any gyno...you aren't losing any gains since it would have been water anyway.

so run it throughout if you have it to prevent any complications or just have it on hand to fight off any symptoms.

Thread Information